This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, they use Haitch to get someone over just because he does that kind of thing that gets reactions. Seth will be monster over as a face. He gets the biggest pops with some consistency. Houston crowd was hot last night. I liked it.
    Houston's crowd has always been live. I was pretty skeptical of them splitting up the roster again, but I have to admit that it has worked out very well.
    We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Guessing incorrectly. Nearly every avid Frisbee golfer I know is both young and a pothead. It can be fun, but not my thing. For an afternoon in the woods I prefer a nice 3D range to frisbee golfing. Not significantly different activities though.
      I don't smoke weed and am not young. I haven't run across many potheads out there on the courses

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I think it's cute. I'm pretty sure he's in love with you.

I've got one of them as well. My stalker even sends me PMs all the time!

I think it's because I never reply to him/her on the boards, but that's only because s/he is one of the no-reply posters. Y'know those posters you don't have on ignore because that's lame but also never reply to because it would like arguing with a 5 year old over a candy bar.
        I'm intrigued on who this is.

Comment

I think it's cute. I'm pretty sure he's in love with you.

I've got one of them as well. My stalker even sends me PMs all the time!

I think it's because I never reply to him/her on the boards, but that's only because s/he is one of the no-reply posters. Y'know those posters you don't have on ignore because that's lame but also never reply to because it would like arguing with a 5 year old over a candy bar.
          It's just that he is so easy to mess with. The guy takes these boards so seriously that it has become unhealthy for him. As for his "stalkers" it's hard to post in any thread where he is not involved in already attatcking some other poster. His life are these message boards and I love messing with him. He is an easy target.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            I don't smoke weed and am not young. I haven't run across many potheads out there on the courses
            You missed this part:

Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Nearly every avid Frisbee golfer I know

Comment

• I would say most don't represent that discription

Comment

We just wanted to adjust the atmosphere a little and bring things a bit closer to your cracker politics.
                lmao
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Let's play a game.....Let's see if you can actually go 5 posts without mentioning me.
                  I say it's impossible because you have some strange fixation with me.
                  But let's find out.
                  Challenge accepted! Let's see if you can go three posts without coming off a miserable old
                  Man without self awareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    I would say most don't represent that discription
                    Well you are young for one.

But now that I think about it, most of the people I know I would describe as young and pot smokers. I do live in the south street area of Philly, the concentration of pot smokers is fairly high here. In fact if I didn't have the addiction issues I do have, I would probably still be smoking as well.

And I am still young...damnit.

Comment

But now that I think about it, most of the people I know I would describe as young and pot smokers. I do live in the south street area of Philly, the concentration of pot smokers is fairly high here. In fact if I didn't have the addiction issues I do have, I would probably still be smoking as well.

Lol. I assumed you meant people in their 20's when you said young. I don't feel young.

Comment

Are you 30 yet ?

Comment

pot isnt addicting. Your sis brainwashed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            really don't think that was the point she was making....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              really don't think that was the point she was making....
                              Her sisters a meanie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I know generally speaking it isn't. But I had trouble controlling my own use and using anything would be a very poor path for me to take.

Comment

Working...
                                X