X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Will Beatty is BACK!
    Never thought Id say it, but thank the gods!
    Please tell me its for cheap.

Comment

• Comment

• Id still try and go for schwarz

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          It could be some psycho-sexual thing. Or maybe I'm like the parent he never had.

Don't know. don't really care. It's just creepy.
          Does a person have a mental illness if they take a message board so seriously that it becomes unhealthy for them ? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Never thought Id say it, but thank the gods!
            Please tell me its for cheap.
            anything is cheaper than the monstrous contract they gave him in the past...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              Does a person have a mental illness if they take a message board so seriously that it becomes unhealthy for them ? Lol
              Challenge failed.

>Try Again?
              >Main Menu

Comment

Challenge failed.

>Try Again?
                >Main Menu
                I just don't get why you guys don't see him for the creepy, message board obsessed guy that he is.

Comment

• He also has posted some pretty racist stuff over his time here. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned

Comment

Comment

He also has posted some pretty racist stuff over his time here. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned
                      If he is going to bother you to this point you should probably avoid this thread and put him on ignore. You really won't miss anything if you do. Nothing is accomplished with this back and forth you have going right now and he certainly won't gain any enlightenment from it. He has successfully avoided it to this point in his life he won't change now. So stop, please.

Comment

He also has posted some pretty racist stuff over his time here. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned
                        Example...

Comment

calm down. See, This is why you should smoke every now and then. Too up tight.
                          You come off as a very passive lazy unproductive human being

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            If he is going to bother you to this point you should probably avoid this thread and put him on ignore. You really won't miss anything if you do. Nothing is accomplished with this back and forth you have going right now and he certainly won't gain any enlightenment from it. He has successfully avoided it to this point in his life he won't change now. So stop, please.
                            Ok. Point taken

Comment

Ok. Point taken
                              Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Not uptight. Just want to make myself clear. There are just some points on which I am very inflexible.
                                No!

Comment

Working...
                                X