• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    I'm not sure how dezz's gif gives away what Ztown said ... Idk
    What he said was quoted in Dezz's post.

Comment

I think he peaked
      Ha...All that function does is remind me that this poster usually has nothing good to say. Sometimes I'm curious, sometimes I'm not.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I think he peaked
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          What he said was quoted in Dezz's post.
          ha... that's right too, that function only blocks the original post..I forgot

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I took you off yesterday. The only one I have on ignore is that guy.

I just don't need the BS. I like to talk about football and have some light hearted smack back and forth.

I make fun of people and like to be made fun of. Life is too short. But when guys stalk me and just throw all kinds of negative crap on me, I just don't have the patience anymore.

You are SO friggin negative. It drives me nuts. But I'm sure you see yourself as a ray of sunshine, who makes all of our lives better. It's the way the human mind works.
            Oh, I am no ray of sunshine. But I am not a negative person, you read me very wrong. I like to play, which is what I do here and it is purely for my own amusement. Unfortunately for you, you are the exact type of person who is the most fun to play with. Well, actually the 2nd most fun, vegans are my favorite. Their thought process is so far from logical that they would make a Vulcan's head explode if they got too close.

Example, vegan friend of Beth's was talking about how much she loved this Amish farmers market she goes to and tries to get as much of her food from them as she can. I was fortunately forced to point out exactly how shopping there went directly against her own, painfully flawed, food consumption politics. I enjoyed it immensely.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              oops bad use of vowels

Comment

oops bad use of vowels
                vwls r vrrtd

Comment

vwls r vrrtd
                  did I do it again ? wait

vowels are ? can't get the third word, I got it overrated !
                  Last edited by byron; 08-31-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

did I do it again ?
                    LOL, no, don't stress about vowels. Things like spelling mean very little in this type of forum, the brain can process just fine.

examples:

Comment

LOL, no, don't stress about vowels. Things like spelling mean very little in this type of forum, the brain can process just fine.

examples:

ok I can read some of it

this message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things, Impressive things in the beginning it was hard, but your mind is reading it automatily without even thinking about it..be proud only certain people can read this please forward if you can read this ...

I took some liberties with punctuation
                      Last edited by byron; 08-31-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Oh, I am no ray of sunshine. But I am not a negative person, you read me very wrong. I like to play, which is what I do here and it is purely for my own amusement. Unfortunately for you, you are the exact type of person who is the most fun to play with. Well, actually the 2nd most fun, vegans are my favorite. Their thought process is so far from logical that they would make a Vulcan's head explode if they got too close.

Example, vegan friend of Beth's was talking about how much she loved this Amish farmers market she goes to and tries to get as much of her food from them as she can. I was fortunately forced to point out exactly how shopping there went directly against her own, painfully flawed, food consumption politics. I enjoyed it immensely.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

Comment

Oh, I am no ray of sunshine. .
                          Oh you see........I am.

Comment

Oh you see........I am.
                            ha...funny

Comment

• Holy crap Mikey that's funny.

Did you watch the "Gluten Free" one?
                              With my twins "pretending" to be Gluten free......It's especially funny to me.

Comment

I took you off yesterday. The only one I have on ignore is that guy.

I just don't need the BS. I like to talk about football and have some light hearted smack back and forth.

I make fun of people and like to be made fun of. Life is too short. But when guys stalk me and just throw all kinds of negative crap on me, I just don't have the patience anymore.

You are SO friggin negative. It drives me nuts. But I'm sure you see yourself as a ray of sunshine, who makes all of our lives better. It's the way the human mind works.
                                Lmao morehead calling someone negative lol

Comment

Working...
                                X