This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    $5.00 for a lottery ticket, still gambling. The amount does not matter.
    shhh....he doesn't care. he's a fantasy gambling machine now. he doesn't see it that way.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      shhh....he doesn't care. he's a fantasy gambling machine now. he doesn't see it that way.
      Whatever, his argument makes no sense, but why should this one be any different.

Comment

$5.00 for a lottery ticket, still gambling. The amount does not matter.
        Thanks for the lecture.

I don't gamble because one of my best friends hung himself because he had gambled away everything and then charged his company's credit card to $40,000.00. I've seen lives destroyed by it.

I think I have plenty of perspective on what my standards are.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Thanks for the lecture.

I don't gamble because one of my best friends hung himself because he had gambled away everything and then charged his company's credit card to $40,000.00. I've seen lives destroyed by it.

I have no problem with you not gambling, or limiting the amount you wish to gamble. I don't gamble much at all for similar reasons, I like to play the games at fairs and such which is a type of gambling as well, but without the valuable reward. I don't lie to myself about what it is though. You can't say fantasy football isn't gambling because you don't want it to be or because you risk so little. It wasn't a lecture, just pointing out you cannot bend reality to what you wish it to be.

Comment

Thanks for the lecture.

You made some good points but I find it hard to believe you have any perspective on yourself. You seem to lack self awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              You made some good points but I find it hard to believe you have any perspective on yourself. You seem to lack self awareness.
              HE'S A ROBOT!! WE'RE IN TROUBLE IF HE BECOMES SELF-AWARE!!!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• you can pretty much cast that gambling net to no end if you stretch hard enough
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• People have rightfully been concerned about our OL.....saying it's garbage....

Yet, Nassib has been struggling, but apparently the OL doesn't affect him? lol ooooook GMB ppls
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have no problem with you not gambling, or limiting the amount you wish to gamble. I don't gamble much at all for similar reasons, I like to play the games at fairs and such which is a type of gambling as well, but without the valuable reward. I don't lie to myself about what it is though. You can't say fantasy football isn't gambling because you don't want it to be or because you risk so little. It wasn't a lecture, just pointing out you cannot bend reality to what you wish it to be.
                    You have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

Comment

You have no idea what the **** you're talking about.
                      Typical morehead response. I love it one someone calls you on something or makes a valid point, you resort to name calling or pointless responses like you just made. Like I said man get some self awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        you can pretty much cast that gambling net to no end if you stretch hard enough
                        I bet you can't.

Comment

Typical morehead response. I love it one someone calls you on something or makes a valid point, you resort to name calling or pointless responses like you just made. Like I said man get some self awareness.
                          I'll tell you what....Go visit your good friend's body, lying in his casket because he took his own life due to a gambling addiction, and then tell me what perspective that gives you. Look in the faces of his young wife and two little kids and then you can lecture me about the perspective I've gotten from that experience.

Until then, stay away from your keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I bet you can't.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'll tell you what....Go visit your good friend's body, lying in his casket because he took his own life due to a gambling addiction, and then tell me what perspective that gives you. Look in the faces of his young wife and two little kids and then you can lecture me about the perspective I've gotten from that experience.

Until then, stay away from your keyboard.
                              Sorry about your friend. That's horrible but Jmike made a valid point and wasn't talkink or making it about ur loss. It was just about if fantasy football is a form of gambling. As for perspective on loss and losing loved ones. There is nobody on here with better perspective or more experience than me. I would bet anything on that lol

Comment

Sorry about your friend. That's horrible but Jmike made a valid point and wasn't talkink or making it about ur loss. It was just about if fantasy football is a form of gambling. As for perspective on loss and losing loved ones. There is nobody on here with better perspective or more experience than me. I would bet anything on that lol
                                Wow...A sincere post.

That's one. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X