Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm a little concerned about my QB situation until Brady comes back. Other than that...........I'm good.
    Let me know if you want Fitz.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Let me know if you want Fitz.
      God no.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Who do you want for Antonio?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Who do you want for Antonio?
          Your first born.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Our commish is too cheap for that.
            Yea we all throw in a couple bucks. It's a 14 person league so it's a long draft. My team sucks. Yahoo sent me a grade of a D+

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Your first born.
              Do it Dezz.....just send him some jizz-in-a-box
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                Yea we all throw in a couple bucks. It's a 14 person league so it's a long draft. My team sucks. Yahoo sent me a grade of a D+
                14 people in a leagues tough. Im usually in one but my cousins runs it and he has a lot of **** going on so we didnt do one this year.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  14 people in a leagues tough. Im usually in one but my cousins runs it and he has a lot of **** going on so we didnt do one this year.
                  It is tough, slim pickings when it comes to trying to pick up a player.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    It is tough, slim pickings when it comes to trying to pick up a player.
                    It's so boring when you have that many.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Now I want clam chowder for lunch, thanks a lot Jen.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        It's so boring when you have that many.....
                        You dont play FF, what would you know.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          You dont play FF, what would you know.
                          haha....I do. And, more than you know.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            haha....I do. And, more than you know.
                            Listen guyee, dont try talking **** when you were too scared to play with the OGs.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Everybody love everybody.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Listen guyee, dont try talking **** when you were too scared to play with the OGs.
                                that's not even the same league >.<
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X