• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Oh, I thought you liked clam chowder.
    huh?

Comment

Now I want clam chowder for lunch, thanks a lot Jenn.
      What are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        huh?
        I think its a slang thing... clam meaning something other than clams
        Last edited by byron; 09-06-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          slang thing... clam meaning something other than clams
          Oh, now that's just gross. Sounds like dezz is used to women with poor hygiene.

Comment

Oh, now that's just gross. Sounds like dezz is used to women with poor hygiene.
            well I don't know could be some sort of weird word association....

Comment

well I don't know could be some sort of weird word association....
              How was your weekend Byron?

Comment

Anyone do anything good over the weekend?
                My wife had one million things she wanted done at home. Did some riding, hung with friends on Sat and Sun.

Coordinated set list with a friend for his appearance at the Hoot on the Hudson next Sunday. I've been backing him up for 10 years, missing only the 2012 event, which is of course when this happened.

https://youtu.be/ErLEFZTRA2w

But i've gotten to play with Pete Seeger each year, so I consider it even.
                Last edited by Sarcasman; 09-06-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Do it Dezz.....just send him some jizz-in-a-box
                  He said first born so I think that means your niece, dezz.

Comment

Oh, now that's just gross.

Comment

• My weekend consisted of annoying Bill and eating very unhealthy foods.

Great weekend.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        He said first born so I think that means your niece, dezz.
                        LOL, ew

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          My weekend consisted of annoying Bill and eating very unhealthy foods.

Great weekend.

Be careful; I know Jenn is cool and whatnot but Bill is spoken for y'know..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Be careful; I know Jenn is cool and whatnot but Bill is spoken for y'know..
                            Bill is like that burnt french fry in the corner at the bottom of the box.

Nobody wants or desires him, but there's always that one person that doesn't care and will eat it.

I am that person. Bill should thank me.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

How was your weekend Byron?
                              How was your weekend Byron?[/QUOTE] It was pretty good, nice weather ....I have some neighbor's who are building a house " Three generations involved the grandfather, his son and the grandson who's house it will be....They asked if I would help guide them along . So I told them I would, I still have all my tools and such..I can't do a lot physically but the grandfather I can get things done together..Anyway I enjoy it keeps me busy .. My wife likes watching horse racing so she spent quite a lot of time at the track.. How was yours ?

Comment

How was your weekend Byron? It was pretty good, nice weather ....I have some neighbor's who are building a house " Three generations involved the grandfather, his son and the grandson who's house it will be....They asked if I would help guide them along . So I told them I would, I still have all my tools and such..I can't do a lot physically but the grandfather I can get things done together..Anyway I enjoy it keeps me busy .. My wife likes watching horse racing so she spent quite a lot of time at the track.. How was yours ?
                                Sounds nice. Mostly busy for me since I worked. Corp extension deadline on the 15th doncha kno.

Comment

Working...
                                X