This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    You should just give ur government issued name out so there is no more "jen" calling
    I have, they choose to ignore it. I know it is stupid for it to bother me, but it does bother me anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Why would you want to do that?
      Because people can start talking about individual players.

Now look. No body responded to your post. Stick with me kid, I'll teach ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Sorry, but my thoughts when posting do not include how many responses I will get. That's your bag. Seemed more efficiant to me to put a bunch in one post. If that is too much work for some, not my problem.

Comment

I have, they choose to ignore it. I know it is stupid for it to bother me, but it does bother me anyway.

Comment

So I am assuming you do it just to bother me?

Comment

I'd like to talk about DRC and how he's played for us injured, beat the **** up each of his years here, and still been undeniably great for us, in my opinion.

So that's my team MVP on defense the past 2 years. Trying to hold this rusted ship together.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I'd like to talk about DRC and how he's played for us injured, beat the **** up each of his years here, and still been undeniably great for us, in my opinion.

So that's my team MVP on defense the past 2 years. Trying to hold this rusted ship together.
                This defense does not get an MVP. It has been the worst in the NFL and as good as DRC is, they could have accomplished that without him.

Comment

Sorry, but my thoughts when posting do not include how many responses I will get. That's your bag. Seemed more efficiant to me to put a bunch in one post. If that is too much work for some, not my problem.
                  Not about how many responses, its about keeping the conversation going. Dont be a thread killer.

Comment

This defense does not get an MVP. It has been the worst in the NFL and as good as DRC is, they could have accomplished that without him.
                    lol you raise a valid point....but that's not on him. I'll reward him for his individual effort.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I agree. I saw a Cowboy fan here, I dont think it was Ngearse or whatever, saying Dez has owned DRC. Not true at all. Maybe he meant before he was with us.
                      Hes been great and hes rather cheap for a corner with his skills.

Comment

I agree. I saw a Cowboy fan here, I dont think it was Ngearse or whatever, saying Dez has owned DRC. Not true at all. Maybe he meant before he was with us.
                        Hes been great and hes rather cheap for a corner with his skills.
                        I was ecstatic when we landed DRC, because he's always been the definition of underrated player. It's not hard to stand out as a CB. You KNOW who's good and who's mediocre.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I was curious about the Dez Bryant thing......

in 2014, which would have been the only season DRC was on the team, OR that Dez Bryant had good games against us while DRC was on the team.....stats show that Prince had 7 tackles that night. Now, I'm not saying that means he was covering Bryant. But, it's usually a telling stat when your CB is racking up tackles....chances are he's giving up plays.

Anyone recall those games? I only remember one of them.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I was curious about the Dez Bryant thing......

in 2014, which would have been the only season DRC was on the team, OR that Dez Bryant had good games against us while DRC was on the team.....stats show that Prince had 7 tackles that night. Now, I'm not saying that means he was covering Bryant. But, it's usually a telling stat when your CB is racking up tackles....chances are he's giving up plays.

Anyone recall those games? I only remember one of them.
                            If memory serves me right I believe Prince was on him most of the time

Comment

If memory serves me right I believe Prince was on him most of the time
                              my memory argees with yours

I think Dallas did that on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                                I put pesto on everything these days. It makes everything taste better.
                                My pesto flavored toothpaste is awesome. I even brush more often now!

Comment

Working...
                                X