This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    So I am assuming you do it just to bother me?
    I think you're on solid ground stating it more definitively that that.

Comment

• I'm stuck in my office doing a "notary" for someone giving a testimony via phone.....which means I just have to sit here until it's his turn to speak, identify myself to the court, swear him in, and then...continue to sit here again until he's done.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I'm stuck in my office doing a "notary" for someone giving a testimony via phone.....which means I just have to sit here until it's his turn to speak, identify myself to the court, swear him in, and then...continue to sit here again until he's done.....
        Poor baby.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Actually I remember at least 2 pick 6s DRC dropped last year in close games. Hes gotta start making those plays again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Actually I remember at least 2 pick 6s DRC dropped last year in close games. Hes gotta start making those plays again.
            Why do you want him to start dropping pick 6s again?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Why do you want him to start dropping pick 6s again?
              I know youre from Philly but I expect your IQ level to be bit higher than the average Philadelphian, Jen.

Comment

Actually I remember at least 2 pick 6s DRC dropped last year in close games. Hes gotta start making those plays again.
                DRC is NOT a good cover guy. But he IS a playmaker and ball hawk.
                Unfortunately you are right, he dropped two sure TD picks last year in huge spots.

Pizz thinks he's underrated. Personally I think he's WAY overrated as a cover guy.

Comment

I'm stuck in my office doing a "notary" for someone giving a testimony via phone.....which means I just have to sit here until it's his turn to speak, identify myself to the court, swear him in, and then...continue to sit here again until he's done.....
                  Congratulations on the promotion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    DRC is NOT a good cover guy. But he IS a playmaker and ball hawk.
                    Unfortunately you are right, he dropped two sure TD picks last year in huge spots.

Pizz thinks he's underrated. Personally I think he's WAY overrated as a cover guy.
                    When you're a playmaker on a team with no playmakers, but nobody talks about his ability, how could that make him overrated?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Congratulations on the promotion!
                      =(
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

=(

I crack myself up.

Comment

When you're a playmaker on a team with no playmakers, but nobody talks about his ability, how could that make him overrated?
                          Because he can't cover. But he makes plays. But unfortunately he blew two easy TD's last year.
                          I doubt he'll be a better cover guy as he gets older.
                          Prince was the opposite. he was a good cover guy but when the ball arrived he was terrible. Gave up a lot of completions where he was in good position to make a play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Because he can't cover. But he makes plays. But unfortunately he blew two easy TD's last year.
                            I doubt he'll be a better cover guy as he gets older.
                            Prince was the opposite. he was a good cover guy but when the ball arrived he was terrible. Gave up a lot of completions where he was in good position to make a play.
                            I feel like youre talking about two different skills. Youre saying he can't cover....but, then youre saying he dropped 2 picks, which doesn't mean he can't cover. just means he CANT make plays. Now I just don't know where you stand.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I feel like youre talking about two different skills. Youre saying he can't cover....but, then youre saying he dropped 2 picks, which doesn't mean he can't cover. just means he CANT make plays. Now I just don't know where you stand.
                              Those drops didn't come from good coverage. They came from his good instincts to go to the ball. They were bad throws that he put himself in position to make a play on. Unfortunately he dropped them. That aside, JJ is pretty much the same guy. Jenkins isn't a good cover guy but he gets picks and makes plays.
                              This is a defense that often calls for corners with their backs to the QB. A guy like Josh Norman is also a similar type player but he'll be facing the QB more in Washington.
                              I like these two corner because making plays matters a lot. But they both have weaknesses as well.

Comment

I know youre from Philly but I expect your IQ level to be bit higher than the average Philadelphian, Jenn.
                                You're the one that said it. Personally I would like him to start making pick 6s instead of dropping them.

Comment

Working...
                                X