Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much as I hate to agree with Morehead, I agree with him and his buddy Ztown on this one.

DRC is a playmaker but not a great cover guy imo, tbph And playmakers who don't make plays are not rare nor terribly valuable. I like DRC, I think he's good but that's about it.

Comment

• Again never said he was great but I think hes a good cover guy. If he wasnt teams would have been picking on him like they did Prince.

Comment

• "as much as I hate to agree with MH"

How many times do you think thats been said?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          "as much as I hate to agree with MH"

How many times do you think thats been said?

Hundreds and that doesn't even begin to cover all the times it's said in his house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Is DRC a better CB than Prtince?...Yes he is.
            Is DRC a better CB than Jenkins?....No I don't think so.

Look, DRC is a speed guy who usually doesn't get beat deep. But he is very vulnerable to good route runners. For instance, ODB must abuse him in practice.

The real bottom line, if you give up 4800 yards and 31 TD's...It's not all on one side.

I put DRC as maybe in the top 30 in NFL corners. He's WAY overpaid.
            He has ranked under top 20 coverage in each of his years. That's a lot of CBs.

generic ranking I suppose, but....I mean, it's not bad https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...erback-groups/
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Youre nuts. I think Jenkings gave up more than 20 tds last year. Id be shocked if DRC gave up more than 7ish.
              The entire Rams defense gave up 21 TD passes.

Now I know you've been smoking too much.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The entire Rams defense gave up 21 TD passes.

Now I know you've been smoking too much.
                I remember seeing stats when we first signed him and people said he gave up alot of Tds, was pretty sure it was around 20. Someone confirm this please.

Comment

• Should I tell my brother his haircut is hideous?
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I remember seeing stats when we first signed him and people said he gave up alot of Tds, was pretty sure it was around 20. Someone confirm this please.
                    No CB probably in NFL history has given up 20 TD's in one season.

You are sweet but have lost your mind.

Comment

22 TDs over 4 years.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• DRC has always been known to be a ball hawk. Even in his AZ days with Rolle. Both of them lack elite coverage skills, but when they gamble, they do an excellent job at taking the ball away. I watched a lot of Cardinal's games in the past because I like Larry Fitzgerald. Being fast doesn't make you a good cover corner.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          22 TDs over 4 years.
                          So just 2 in the other 3 years???

I crack myself up!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            22 TDs over 4 years.
                            Thaaat was it and he was in the top 5 for giving up tds. But Jenkings is better than DRC.....not buying it.

Id rather be a stupid stoner than crazy

Comment

Thaaat was it and he was in the top 5 for giving up tds. But Jenkings is better than DRC.....not buying it.

Id rather be a stupid stoner than crazy
                              There is a reason we paid him so much. The only corner in the division probably better than Jenkins is Norman.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...erbacks.html#0

Comment

There is a reason we paid him so much. The only corner in the division probably better than Jenkins is Norman.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...erbacks.html#0
                                **** that. Norman's the one that's been over rated. He's going to be toast the year. No jam, no butter.

Comment

Working...
                                X