This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    **** that. Norman's the one that's been over rated. He's going to be toast the year. No jam, no butter.
    Norman and Jenkins are completely different players. Norman is a guy who plays in a zone scheme. He plays facing the QB and has great instinct in reading the QB.
    So Norman is what he is in HIS scheme and JJ and DRC are what they are in more of a press cover scheme.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;1870873]Norman and Jenkins are completely different players. QUOTE]

You brought him up. haha

Comment

• [QUOTE=dezzzR;1870994]
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Norman and Jenkins are completely different players. QUOTE]

You brought him up. haha
        Different kind of player.......and still much better.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;1870996]
          Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Different kind of player.......and still much better.
          Who? What?

Comment

• How many shots did Cam Newton takes last night?.....Including head shots....

Guy should have come off the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              How many shots did Cam Newton takes last night?.....Including head shots....

Hell be fiiiiine.
              Brown for Cam?

Comment

Hell be fiiiiine.
                Brown for Cam?
                Better get yourself a good back up QB. Cam won't last another game if they let him get hit in the head that many times.

Comment

How many shots did Cam Newton takes last night?.....Including head shots....

Doesn't surprise me you thought the play was too rough last night.

Comment

Youre nuts. I think Jenkings gave up more than 20 tds last year. Id be shocked if DRC gave up more than 7ish.
                    DRC is a significantly superior CB to Jenkins in pretty much every way based on both of their play to date. Will that continue, I can't say, but I don't expect Jenkins to get much better than he is, which is adequate at best. DRC may start to fall off soon. Regardless, I think this is DRC's last season with the Giants no matter how well he plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      22 TDs over 4 years.
                      So he is good for providing 33 pts per season. Or just over 2 pts per game. I can't imagine that that is terribly good for a guy you are paying like an elite CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        DRC is a significantly superior CB to Jenkins in pretty much every way based on both of their play to date. Will that continue, I can't say, but I don't expect Jenkins to get much better than he is, which is adequate at best. DRC may start to fall off soon. Regardless, I think this is DRC's last season with the Giants no matter how well he plays.
                        Shock of shocks.

Comment

Shock of shocks.
                          I'm sure it is since you clearly don't understand what you are watching on the field. Or much else in the world around you for that matter.

Comment

I'm sure it is since you clearly don't understand what you are watching on the field. Or much else in the world around you for that matter.
                            Hahahaha!!!!

Your anger amuses me. What else do you have today for me?

Comment

Hahahaha!!!!

Your anger amuses me. What else do you have today for me?
                              No anger, I am just tired of being nice to you anymore. You don't deserve the courtesy. Very little you say seems to involve any functional brain activity and I'm done pretending.

Comment

No anger, I am just tired of being nice to you anymore. You don't deserve the courtesy. Very little you say seems to involve any functional brain activity and I'm done pretending.
                                But you're not angry............

Comment

Working...
                                X