X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    But you're not angry............
    No, not angry, not even close to angry. If I were angry, I wouldn't be posting at all. But carry on believing what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      No, not angry, not even close to angry. If I were angry, I wouldn't be posting at all. But carry on believing what you will.
      I promise you...Your little "feud" with me is one way. It's all coming from you. Your little "you have no brain function" kind of comments just makes you look small. My high opinion of my fellow man informs me that your not, but that's the optimist in me talking.

You can expend more energy to keep your little campaign of rage alive or you can let it go. It's really up to you.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

How many shots did Cam Newton takes last night?.....Including head shots....

Guy should have come off the field.
        They didn't do anything to protect the guy. He should have been taken off the field and checked AT LEAST once.....

NFL - following concussion protocol, and flagging players for helmet hits.................unless it's at a key part of a game and they don't want to disturb the flow.

That being said, I'm also pretty sure Cam would have fought to stay on the field, anyway...so idk which way to look at it.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          They didn't do anything to protect the guy. He should have been taken off the field and checked AT LEAST once.....

NFL - following concussion protocol, and flagging players for helmet hits.................unless it's at a key part of a game and they don't want to disturb the flow.

That being said, I'm also pretty sure Cam would have fought to stay on the field, anyway...so idk which way to look at it.
          No...I mean the concussion protocol.
          That was a beating he took last night. honestly, I was impressed with his play. i thought he did a great job against a great defense. Too bad the kid missed the FG.

Comment

• lol....ohhh you two......
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No...I mean the concussion protocol.
              That was a beating he took last night. honestly, I was impressed with his play. i thought he did a great job against a great defense. Too bad the kid missed the FG.
              nah, I'm agreeing with you. He should have been at least checked.
              I really don't understand all the rules about this stuff anymore. they seem to change a lot.

I give props to Denver though, I really didn't think they'd even be within 10 pts.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• On the bright side.....My #1 RB got me 26 points last night.

Comment

On the bright side.....My #1 RB got me 26 points last night.
                  same
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

nah, I'm agreeing with you. He should have been at least checked.
                    I really don't understand all the rules about this stuff anymore. they seem to change a lot.
                    Well I think the rule is that once you're a runner, you don't get the same protections the QB gets normally. But they were launching at his head. I truly think he gets less consideration because he's such a physical monster.

That's the kind of game that can have lasting effects physically. I don't know if I ever saw a guy get hit in the head so often.

Comment

Well I think the rule is that once you're a runner, you don't get the same protections the QB gets normally. But they were launching at his head. I truly think he gets less consideration because he's such a physical monster.

That's the kind of game that can have lasting effects physically. I don't know if I ever saw a guy get hit in the head so often.
                      Yea, it gets tougher to watch that kind of thing over the years knowing what we now do about head injuries.

I meant the rules of the concussion protocol....not the roughing the passer rules, sorry, should have been more clear.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, it gets tougher to watch that kind of thing over the years knowing what we now do about head injuries.

I meant the rules of the concussion protocol....not the roughing the passer rules, sorry, should have been more clear.
                        Bottom line...I think that was some dirty play by the Denver defense and they were essentially getting away with it. I am sure the NFL will look at this game and have some things to say to their refs moving forward.
                        It was in the Giants interest for Carolina to lose last night I guess. But I was rooting for the kid to make that FG. I thought the best team lost.

Comment

Bottom line...I think that was some dirty play by the Denver defense and they were essentially getting away with it. I am sure the NFL will look at this game and have some things to say to their refs moving forward.
                          It was in the Giants interest for Carolina to lose last night I guess. But I was rooting for the kid to make that FG. I thought the best team lost.
                          The best team DID lose, and I love when that happens. I always root against the ego teams, which Carolina most certainly is.

Yea, Denver D got away with some shots, but....that's on the refs....so I can't get upset about it.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            I know you guys don't care about my opinion on this but Morehead struggles with reading comprehension. He is also one of those annoying people who when a point is made that refutes something he says he will ignore it. You are a bad match for him in regards to having a discussion jenn because you more than most use logical points and most importantly, and I know it's rare, will admit when you are wrong. Just be careful with him, he admitted a few weeks ago that this place is not healthy for him, which would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Comment

• Anyone else wonder why Morehead attacks other posters on a personal level on TAGF but becomes stressed to the point where he feels these boards are unhealthy if someone gives it back to him? I don't know him like you guys on here do. Is he that big of crybaby in real life or is it just on here ?

Comment

There is a reason we paid him so much. The only corner in the division probably better than Jenkins is Norman.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...erbacks.html#0

lol, straight from the damning with faint praise file

Comment

Working...
                                X