This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    Anyone else wonder why Morehead attacks other posters on a personal level on TAGF but becomes stressed to the point where he feels these boards are unhealthy if someone gives it back to him? I don't know him like you guys on here do. Is he that big of crybaby in real life or is it just on here ?
    stop sweating it, man....youre making big deals of nothing. The fact that you talk about it nonstop just feeds into it because he calls you obsessed with him. Just stop.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      How many shots did Cam Newton takes last night?.....Including head shots....

Guy should have come off the field.
      I saw one head shot

Comment

No...I mean the concussion protocol.
        That was a beating he took last night. honestly, I was impressed with his play. i thought he did a great job against a great defense. Too bad the kid missed the FG.
        He's a great player but for the life of me I can not understand how anyone can watch him play a complete game and still believe that he a very good passer. He just isn't. He delivers the ball the way my kids do chores...approximately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          He's a great player but for the life of me I can not understand how anyone can watch him play a complete game and still believe that he a very good passer. He just isn't. He delivers the ball the way my kids do chores...approximately.
          We're going to just have to disagree on that. He made some great throws last night I thought.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I saw one head shot
            I saw couple of times where during the tackle helmets meet ...I do not believe they were intentional... **** happens...I didn't see them check him but they could have during the break....
            Last edited by byron; 09-09-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I agree with this. He gets the job done, but he's far from a great passer.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No...I mean the concussion protocol.
                That was a beating he took last night. honestly, I was impressed with his play. i thought he did a great job against a great defense. Too bad the kid missed the FG.
                shhhhaat uuppp, you just dont want to face him week 4.

Moreheads got week Sept 27-Oct 3rd marked Dezzipoo, I know it

Comment

lol, Hes got a cannon but its not the most accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    I saw couple of times where during the tackle helmets meet ...I do not believe they were intentional... **** happens...I didn't see them check him but they could of during the break....
                    It's annoying when things become about intentional vs unintentional......

Sometimes these helmet hits are inevitable even when a guy is a safe player. I'm sure there's that split second where you realize:

"either I'm hitting this guy in the head unfortunately, breaking both his legs to avoid his head....or I have to give up on the play entirely.

I don't wanna be ANY of those guys.....but I definitely am not going to be the guy giving up the play"

I feel like there are only a few scenarios I've seen in recent years where I felt a guy was being malicious
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I thought Denver's QB did a nice job

Comment

I thought so too......buuuuuut now there's tape on him. =P
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          It's annoying when things become about intentional vs unintentional......

Sometimes these helmet hits are inevitable even when a guy is a safe player. I'm sure there's that split second where you realize:

"either I'm hitting this guy in the head unfortunately, breaking both his legs to avoid his head....or I have to give up on the play entirely.

I don't wanna be ANY of those guys.....but I definitely am not going to be the guy giving up the play"

I feel like there are only a few scenarios I've seen in recent years where I felt a guy was being malicious
                          totally agree ..one of the plays last night Cam was hit from behind " and his pad level /head dropped " the DE from the left side of the line was there making his hit at almost the same time, you could see Cam drop into the DE hit

Comment

totally agree ..one of the plays last night Cam was hit from behind " and his pad level /head dropped " the DE from the left side of the line was there making his hit at almost the same time, you could see Cam drop into the DE hit
                            Which is kind of the body's natural reaction to brace for contact, wouldn't you say? Kind of "tuck in", so to speak?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Thats what I want.

I think our line can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                shhhhaat uuppp, you just dont want to face him week 4.

Moreheads got week Sept 27-Oct 3rd marked Dezzipoo, I know it
                                I didn't but I certainly will. Your're lucky you're not facing me with Tommy Boy in my lineup.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X