This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I didn't but I certainly will. Your're lucky you're not facing me with Tommy Boy in my lineup.
    how pissed were you when they gave their FB the ball to vulture a TD from CJA? ugh
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Which is kind of the body's natural reaction to brace for contact, wouldn't you say? Kind of "tuck in", so to speak?
      agreed...

Comment

how pissed were you when they gave their FB the ball to vulture a TD from CJA? ugh
        Actually not at all. I was happy they could run the ball well against that defense so I had confidence Anderson would get in the endzone.
        Anyway...that play wasn't goal line. Hardly a "vulture".
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

We're going to just have to disagree on that. He made some great throws last night I thought.
          Cool

Comment

Actually not at all. I was happy they could run the ball well against that defense so I had confidence Anderson would get in the endzone.
            Anyway...that play wasn't goal line. Hardly a "vulture".
            Anytime you take the ball out of the hands of a guy running well, it's vulturing! He just gained a massive chunk of yards, and then they gave the ball to the FB
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Anytime you take the ball out of the hands of a guy running well, it's vulturing! He just gained a massive chunk of yards, and then they gave the ball to the FB
              Whatever semantics you want to use.....It didn't bother me.

Comment

Trying to throw the defense off.
                Im impressed with Cams play action. Cam goes to hand it off, holds onto the ball while running with the rb and takes it back. He made Miller look silly there but its so tough to defend against.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Trying to throw the defense off.
                  Im impressed with Cams play action. Cam goes to hand it off, holds onto the ball while running with the rb and takes it back. He made Miller look silly there but its so tough to defend against.
                  Also...It looks like he can tuck it and gain 5 yards almost at will.

Comment

• MH, buy me a new guitar. awesome thank you.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Yanks are on a tear

Comment

• Hand on my gun hand on my Bible
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Elliot Easton of the Cars is one of the most under rated gutiariest's in history IMO. Listen to his guitar riff in "tonight she comes". It's as good as it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            Elliot Easton of the Cars is one of the most under rated gutiariest's in history IMO. Listen to his guitar riff in "tonight she comes". It's as good as it gets.
                            I don't know about in history but he is underrated and he's a great player.

Comment

• Goooooooooooood morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Goooooooooooood morning.
                                Giants and Sox in first place......How could it not be????

Comment

Working...
                                X