Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    all good, jen
    Dude. Not cool, it's Jennn.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I wanted to apologize to Morehead and everyone for my overreaction last week. I am unfortunately an emotional person and when it was said that I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to addiction and loss, it aggravated me because of the many people I have lost due to their varying addictions in their lives and my own battles with addiction that nearly cost me my own. It was insensitive for him to say, but I wasn't being fair as he has no way to know that and I myself am not the most sensitive to other's feelings. So it is more than a bit hypocritical as well.

      So I am sorry and will endeavor to keep a tighter reign on my emotions going forward. Canít promise I will be successful, but will try.
      I do appreciate that and I certainly accept your apology.
      I get a bit defensive when it comes to my friend Bill and the difficult lessons I learned from his tragic death.
      So I'm sorry for my overly defensive reaction.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • I want to be sandwiched between Bill and dezz for the group hug.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I want to be sandwiched between Bill and dezz for the group hug.
          Best spot imho.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I do appreciate that and I certainly accept your apology.
            I get a bit defensive when it comes to my friend Bill and the difficult lessons I learned from his tragic death.
            So I'm sorry for my overly defensive reaction.
            Apology is accepted. Believe me I understand loss. I have only lost one person to a gambling addiction, in a fairly horrific way as well, so I don't have the experience there that I do with others but I find little difference in the destructive nature of addiction based on the specific nature of the addiction.

            Comment


            • Just finished stranger things on Netflix. Quality show, not sure how they are going to do a season 2 though.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I do appreciate that and I certainly accept your apology.
                I get a bit defensive when it comes to my friend Bill and the difficult lessons I learned from his tragic death.
                So I'm sorry for my overly defensive reaction.
                You are still a ****

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Apology is accepted. Believe me I understand loss. I have only lost one person to a gambling addiction, in a fairly horrific way as well, so I don't have the experience there that I do with others but I find little difference in the destructive nature of addiction based on the specific nature of the addiction.
                  Stop apologizing. Youre a snippy little brat and we love ya for it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    Just finished stranger things on Netflix. Quality show, not sure how they are going to do a season 2 though.
                    I just finished it last week, really enjoyed it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Stop apologizing. Youre a snippy little brat and we love ya for it.
                      LOL...can't really argue with that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        Just finished stranger things on Netflix. Quality show, not sure how they are going to do a season 2 though.
                        Heard that was good. Watching Narcos now.

                        Comment


                        • jp needs to delete his account.

                          .
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • So I've been watching the Giants since the mid to late 50's....they are talking about the helmet logo in tagf...Honestly if you asked me what logo went with what time period I would have no clue...I can't even remember what color uniforms they had on last week .."I think blue and white" I guess I just don't pay much attention to what the hell they are wearing nor do I care all that much ....That's not to say that there isn't some color coordination that I would find ridiculous to he point I would complain....For instance I hate the bumble bee look.....I'm I nuts that I don't care or don't notice how the players are dressed or what logo they have ?

                            here is something I do care about I constantly get logged off when I type a post why won't they fix this mess !!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by byron View Post
                              So I've been watching the Giants since the mid to late 50's....they are talking about the helmet logo in tagf...Honestly if you asked me what logo went with what time period I would have no clue...I can't even remember what color uniforms they had on last week .."I think blue and white" I guess I just don't pay much attention to what the hell they are wearing nor do I care all that much ....That's not to say that there isn't some color coordination that I would find ridiculous to he point I would complain....For instance I hate the bumble bee look.....I'm I nuts that I don't care or don't notice how the players are dressed or what logo they have ?

                              here is something I do care about I constantly get logged off when I type a post why won't they fix this mess !!
                              You aren't nuts. It just isn't something that is important to you and would likely only take notice if they were hideous. For me, I don't particularly care. Though I do have preferences if asked. I liked the blue they used in the 80s, I prefer the brighter color to the blue they use today. I don't particularly like the NY they use now or in the past, nor do I like the GIANTS they used on the helmet. If given only those as options I'd pick the Giants on the side. Though I would prefer a newly designed logo or ideally no logo at all and just go with the bright blue helmet. What is that blue called anyway, royal blue? Something like that.

                              Comment


                              • The new iPhone update is stupid, just like Bill.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X