Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't worry...I'm sure it'll happen soon enough.
    hope you had a happy birthday Chris !

    Comment


    • Holy crap what a Sox comeback!!!!!!

      5 runs with two outs in the 9th.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Happy Birthday, Mr Morehead.

        Hope you had a great one.

        I use Giants players to choose cruise control speeds. I do a lot of Carl Banks


        ps - you old ****
        Last edited by Sarcasman; 09-16-2016, 01:33 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          That's not very nice to say about Carl Banks, are you some sort of model or something ?
          He's pretty hot.

          Just sayin'

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Yay, with all my good news lately, looks like I'm going to need surgery to add to that!

            Consult tomorrow.

            Don't you just love how some dumb things you do when you are young just keep coming along to bite you in the *** at the most inopportune times?
            Crap. Hope it's not a big deal, jenn

            if you need a kidney or something, I will gladly donate dezz's

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Happy Birthday, Mr Morehead.

              Hope you had a great one.

              I use Giants players to choose cruise control speeds. I do a lot of Carl Banks


              ps - you old ****
              I do a lot of Victor Cruz.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                walk it off, youll be fiiiiiine
                Ha....yea....but I am terrified.

                Comment


                • Anyone doing anything good this weekend

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Anyone doing anything good this weekend
                    Painting the kitchen with the wife, Saturday taking my daughter to a French fry festival in a neighboring town. Then Saturday night watch Notre Dame v Michigan state. You ?

                    Comment


                    • Went to bed in the 8th and yanks were up. Woke up to see the way the blew it, hate when that happens.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I do a lot of Victor Cruz.
                        At your age? I can't do that anymore. I set 6 to 8 mph over the posted limit and generally don't touch it thereafter.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          At your age? I can't do that anymore. I set 6 to 8 mph over the posted limit and generally don't touch it thereafter.
                          Impatient folks like me drive fast.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Impatient folks like me drive fast.
                            i don't take you as the drive fast kind of guy

                            I take you for the "here's a story for why I don't drive fast/what is with your generation's obsession with speed" kind of guy
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Ever had an annoying customer you dont want to sell to?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                i don't take you as the drive fast kind of guy

                                I take you for the "here's a story for why I don't drive fast/what is with your generation's obsession with speed" kind of guy
                                For reals. How fast you think that honda station wagon goes?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X