This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Running on 1st and 30 pissed me off a bit but other than that and not enough deep balls it was pretty good. Eli looked great.
    I'm guessing that with New Orleans being short on DB's they were playing way off guys so we took what they gave us.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      It's great to have Hankins back, we have had a number of good DT's in the Eli era, but this kid is the best of them IMO.
      Yea, I agree. I felt the same way about Linval Joseph, but I think Hankins may be the best also. Maybe one day we'll even KEEP a DT that we've drafted after their 4 year rookie contract runs out lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Running on 1st and 30 pissed me off a bit but other than that and not enough deep balls it was pretty good. Eli looked great.
        Yea, and I'll give some props to New Orleans' corners. they actually played pretty well considering they were outmatched on paper. Had it not been for some of those drops on passes that were homeruns, the air attack could have been ridiculously dominant yesterday.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Yea, I agree. I felt the same way about Linval Joseph, but I think Hankins may be the best also. Maybe one day we'll even KEEP a DT that we've drafted after their 4 year rookie contract runs out lol
          Can't blame JR for not paying Joseph when by your own admission he had a good player right behind him.

That's the way it is in the salary cap era of the NFL. You can't keep everybody.

Comment

marvin austin
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Can't blame JR for not paying Joseph when by your own admission he had a good player right behind him.

That's the way it is in the salary cap era of the NFL. You can't keep everybody.
              No, I totally agree. It's just the trend I'm commenting on.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                marvin austin
                I counter that with: Barry Cofield
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I counter that with: Barry Cofield
                  I'll see your Barry Cofield and raise you a Kieth Hamilton and Erik Howard.

Comment

I'll see your Barry Cofield and raise you a Kieth Hamilton and Erik Howard.
                    lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm guessing that with New Orleans being short on DB's they were playing way off guys so we took what they gave us.
                      I also think that McAdoo was willing to forego the home run to keep the chains moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I also think that McAdoo was willing to forego the home run to keep the chains moving.
                        Also I think that when your defense is playing so well you don't need to be throwing the ball all over the place.

It's good situational football.

Comment

lol
                          delete your account.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• After 2 weeks MHs favorite QB has a completion rating of.............................74%

Comment

You can actually blame him. Because Joseph did not get an unreasonable contract, the money you seaved on Joseph was spent on a bunch of garbage and his defense requires 2 DTs not one. There is no reason they could not have played both Hankins and Joseph at the same time. If you keep letting draft picks that work out walk and resigning ones that don't because they are cheap, you will not win a lot of games.

Comment

After 2 weeks MHs favorite QB has a completion rating of.............................74%
                                Well actually he IS my favorite QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X