This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Why are the old timers being vaginas today?
    too much sand.....sorry!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Dont worry, it will all work out.
      I really hope you are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        No, if I manage to A-survive my surgery this week and B-can still walk afterward; I will still be in rehab.
        I got to ask are you having a knee done or something ? My wife had hers cut right out with a sawzall , then they took a man made knee and drove it into the bone marrow section with a big rubber mallet flopped her skin back over and stitched her back up... she was walking on that thing in a couple days...She's having the other one done in Nov ... I'm just teasing a little I hope everything goes well Jen

Comment

Why are the old timers being vaginas today?
          it just carried over from yesterday ...no worries it will probably carry over to tomorrow ...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            it just carried over from yesterday ...no worries it will probably carry over to tomorrow ...
            hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              I got to ask are you having a knee done or something ? My wife had hers cut right out with a sawzall , then they took a man made knee and drove it into the bone marrow section with a big rubber mallet flopped her skin back over and stitched her back up... she was walking on that thing in a couple days...She's having the other one done in Nov ... I'm just teasing a little I hope everything goes well Jen
              It is spinal surgery due to an injury sustained a long time ago when I got myself beat up and not taken care of. It has been causing me pain for a long time but due to where it is the doctors haven't wanted to operate if the pain could be managed because of the high risk of permanent damage and paralysis. Well the situation has gotten worse, significantly so which has caused intermittent numbness and paralysis which include my diaphragm and my heart last week. So they feel at this point the risks are worth it.

If my blood pressure can be held in check and I don't stroke during surgery, I'll survive. Paralysis or partial when it is over sounds like a 50/50 proposition to me, but the surgeon says I have nothing to worry about. pffft. terrified.

Comment

It is spinal surgery due to an injury sustained a long time ago when I got myself beat up and not taken care of. It has been causing me pain for a long time but due to where it is the doctors haven't wanted to operate if the pain could be managed because of the high risk of permanent damage and paralysis. Well the situation has gotten worse, significantly so which has caused intermittent numbness and paralysis which include my diaphragm and my heart last week. So they feel at this point the risks are worth it.

If my blood pressure can be held in check and I don't stroke during surgery, I'll survive. Paralysis or partial when it is over sounds like a 50/50 proposition to me, but the surgeon says I have nothing to worry about. pffft. terrified.
                Try not to make it worse in your head. Youll drive yourself crazy.

Comment

Try not to make it worse in your head. Youll drive yourself crazy.
                  too late

Comment

too late
                    Jenn lets play the old game, I'll say a year and you tell me the running backs in the draft you had and your predictions on their career.

Comment

too late
                      Or if you want bud I can post some bikini pics of Kate beckensale for you.

Comment

• I went to the drs about 2 weeks ago and ever since then I hit a wall at 12 around lunch and I stay exhausted until I go to bed. Then I wake up around 1 and insomnia kicks in.
                        They didnt give me anything. I dunnno. Very odd.

Comment

Me too.
                          You both deserve to lose for relying on Woodhead as RB to begin with.

No wonder Bill thinks he rules league

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            You both deserve to lose for relying on Woodhead as RB to begin with.

No wonder Bill thinks he rules league
                            He had a good week 1

Comment

• lol Rudy and MH are the only 2-0 teams.

wtf is going on?

Comment

I'm sorry I was so insensitive Jen I'm a idiot ... Try to absorb the fear/ surrender to it, rather than feed it with all the what ifs Jen I know its not easy Grab the fear monster right by the ****ing horns and say come at me mother ****er !

Comment

Working...
                                X