This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    I'm sorry I was so insensitive Jen I'm a idiot ... Try to absorb the fear/ surrender to it, rather than feed it with all the what ifs Jen I know its not easy Grab the fear monster right by the ****ing horns and say come at me mother ****er !
    I was going to tell her to stop scissoring so hard

Comment

• Ya gotta laugh, take your mind off the what ifs. B is right too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Or if you want bud I can post some bikini pics of Kate beckensale for you.
        LOL...thanks but no

Comment

• "MH or Pizz, MH or Pizz...."

Comment

• I saw The Revenant on HBO the other night. First 15 mins are intense. Great movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I was going to tell her to stop scissoring so hard
              dez garrison

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                I'm sorry I was so insensitive Jen I'm a idiot ... Try to absorb the fear/ surrender to it, rather than feed it with all the what ifs Jen I know its not easy Grab the fear monster right by the ****ing horns and say come at me mother ****er !
                Its fine, don't worry about it. It feels like the first time I had surgery and it scares me, even though I know I have been before, but I didn't know until I came out of surgery that I needed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I saw The Revenant on HBO the other night. First 15 mins are intense. Great movie.
                  Great flik. Have y'all seen War Dogs yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    dez garrison
                    "**** em all ta death!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockeyShow View Post
                      Great flik. Have y'all seen War Dogs yet?
                      Yea, I liked War Dogs.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Yea, I liked War Dogs.
                        Never saw it, but it reminded me there is a good warewolf movie called Dog Soldiers. Favorite warewolf movie. Ginger Snaps is another surprisingly good warewolf movie, I expected it to be garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Never saw it, but it reminded me there is a good warewolf movie called Dog Soldiers. Favorite warewolf movie. Ginger Snaps is another surprisingly good warewolf movie, I expected it to be garbage.
                          this insinuates you've seen multiple werewolf movies...... and that's pretty awful.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

this insinuates you've seen multiple werewolf movies...... and that's pretty awful.
                            Makes no sense, classic horror monster. American Werewolf in London, The Howling, the already mentioned Dog Soldiers and Ginger Snaps are all solid movies. Haven't seen but plan on watching Skinwalkers which I hear is good.

I also like zombie movies, vampire movies and monster movies of all kinds. They are a lot of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Makes no sense, classic horror monster. American Werewolf in London, The Howling, the already mentioned Dog Soldiers and Ginger Snaps are all solid movies. Haven't seen but plan on watching Skinwalkers which I hear is good.

I also like zombie movies, vampire movies and monster movies of all kinds. They are a lot of fun.
                              only ever heard of the first. makes perfect sense to me!! =D
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

only ever heard of the first. makes perfect sense to me!! =D
                                Personally I think watching wrestling is awful, but I am not going to demean your choice of entertainment simply because it differs from mine. I like anime and watch a lot of it compared to other entertainment, I know a lot don't like it, but it doesn't mean it is poor entertainment.

Though one of the ones I am watching right now is pretty bad, but it is only 12 episodes, so I'll see it to the end, might surprise me. Already halfway through, not promising. If you are ever willing to give one a shot let me know, I could probably pick one out you'd like. Though either of the FMA series would do well for anybody, they are that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X