Comment

• Can't believe they let G's Mod thread go 14 pages before locking it lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Can't believe they let G's Mod thread go 14 pages before locking it lol
        Moosey is such a downer.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Moosey is such a downer.
          seriously. "It was despicable..."

reminded me of Joe Buck calling Bad Randy mooning Lambeau...."That is a disgusting act!"
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

seriously. "It was despicable..."

reminded me of Joe Buck calling Bad Randy mooning Lambeau...."That is a disgusting act!"
            Was it Buck? I always thought that was collinsworth who said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              Was it Buck? I always thought that was collinsworth who said that.
              How can you mistake the MOST annoying voice in professional sports with the 2nd most annoying voice in sports?!?! lol

Yes, it's def Joe Buck
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                anything worse than going to the shoe store, buying a new pair of sandals, and then forgetting to pick up more white tube socks?
                LOL, as if anyone would wear white tube socks with sandals.

I only wear black nylon socks

https://adventuresofthedts.files.wor...8/imgp0107.jpg

this image made a giant pic which I found too annoying to post as an image; you're welcome

Comment

How can you mistake the MOST annoying voice in professional sports with the 2nd most annoying voice in sports?!?! lol
                  lol both are just awful. Rather watch the game on mute.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    lol both are just awful. Rather watch the game on mute.
                    Correct.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

this image made a giant pic which I found too annoying to post as an image; you're welcome
                      if only Dezz would learn how to do that....and how to make SIGNATURE SIZED sigs....
                      ****ing *******.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Correct.
                        None of these announcers bothers me. Call the game...otherwise who cares.

But to me ....the best color guy is Collinsworth by a mile. That guy sees things and then describes them immediately after the play.
                        I think he really enhances the game.....At least for me.

Comment

• I think I speak for all of us when I say just how impressed we all are with the play of my beloved Boston Red Sox.
                          Obviously the Yankees were light duty, but to go into Baltimore and take the first three games in a critical moment of the season was outstanding.

Just thought I'd share what I know we were all thinking.

Comment

But to me ....the best color guy is Collinsworth by a mile. That guy sees things and then describes them immediately after the play.
                            One of the most annoying voices Iv ever heard in my life. Sounds like hes constantly whining about something.

Comment

I really don't mind Collinsworth. He's generally unbiased, so that's fine.

Buck though, I don't know if there's ANYONE who likes him.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think I speak for all of us when I say just how impressed we all are with the play of my beloved Boston Red Sox.
                                Obviously the Yankees were light duty, but to go into Baltimore and take the first three games in a critical moment of the season was outstanding.

Just thought I'd share what I know we were all thinking.
                                Baseball isn't a sport, remember?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X