This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    One of the most annoying voices Iv ever heard in my life. Sounds like hes constantly whining about something.
    Maybe so...But his insight is the best there is.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      None of these announcers bothers me. Call the game...otherwise who cares.

But to me ....the best color guy is Collinsworth by a mile. That guy sees things and then describes them immediately after the play.
      I think he really enhances the game.....At least for me.
      I like Al Michaels lol.....and Troy Aikman is solid too. I like Aikman more than Bill Simms when it comes to commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        I like Al Michaels lol.....and Troy Aikman is solid too. I like Aikman more than Bill Simms when it comes to commentary.
        I'm not crazy about Aikman because he presumes to know the playbooks of each team. He's just a pretty face. I love Phil but not as a color man.

Comment

BILL Simms?!?!

I actually do like Aikman on commentary.......when he's not with Buck, which is rare, unfortunately.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            BILL Simms?!?!

I actually do like Aikman on commentary.......when he's not with Buck, which is rare, unfortunately.
            lmao oh my God....I can't believe I just wrote that

Comment

I'm not crazy about Aikman because he presumes to know the playbooks of each team. He's just a pretty face. I love Phil but not as a color man.
              I like Simms, I dont know why every one has a problem with him. Aikmans ok too. Theyre the only ones that aren't annoying.

Comment

• Michaels isnt so bad either.

Comment

• Michaels is good.
                  Truthfully, I don't watch enough of games on CBS to have a fair opinion on Simms.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

A lot of times he said things that I thought was just him talking out of his *** but the replays showing the play development corroborated his analysis. I think he knows offenses and QB's pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Michaels isnt so bad either.
                      Probably the most solid guy there is.

I don't care much for Gruden's substance but I could listen to him talk all day, seems like someone I would have a few beers with

Comment

Probably the most solid guy there is.

I don't care much for Gruden's substance but I could listen to him talk all day, seems like someone I would have a few beers with
                        Oh, see...I can't ****ing stand listening to Gruden. You can turn his commentary into a drinking game with all his "buzz phrases". Like saying "Double-A Gap". FFS, one game he said it over 20 times easily. But seeing as how I said you could turn it into a game, I'd drink some beers with him too lol.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think I speak for all of us when I say just how impressed we all are with the play of my beloved Boston Red Sox.
                          Obviously the Yankees were light duty, but to go into Baltimore and take the first three games in a critical moment of the season was outstanding.

Just thought I'd share what I know we were all thinking.
                          Didn't the Yankees also trounce the Orioles and Toronto fairly recently? If a crap team like them can do it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Didn't the Yankees also trounce the Orioles and Toronto fairly recently? If a crap team like them can do it....
                            Ha....Stop it. The Yankees choked in a huge spot. They had leads late in three of the games the Sox won last week.

Sox have won 7 in a row at the exact time they needed it....and against AL East rivals.

Comment

• Nobody cares. It's football season.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Nobody cares. It's football season.
                                Well....For Yankee fans it is anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X