This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ha....Stop it. The Yankees choked in a huge spot. They had leads late in three of the games the Sox won last week.

Sox have won 7 in a row at the exact time they needed it....and against AL East rivals.

That's not what I asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      That's not what I asked.
      Your question was irrelevant to the conversation.

And BTW...the last time the Yankees were in Baltimore they lost 2 out of 3 and got shut out twice.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Nobody cares. It's football season.
        baseball!! , BASEBALL!!! THERE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL ON A FOOBALL FORUM !!! ESPECIALLY RED SOX BASEBALL !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          baseball!! , BASEBALL!!! THERE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL ON A FOOBALL FORUM !!! ESPECIALLY RED SOX BASEBALL !!!
          I gentleman from Maine who doesn't love the Red Sox.

It's an outrage Big B.

Comment

It's an outrage Big B.
            Shut up traitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Shut up traitor.
              Don't be so hard on Byron.

Comment

It's an outrage Big B.
                well to be honest my problem with baseball is bigger than just the Red Sox . Simply put I think pro baseball sucks for a host of reasons ...I was just trying to get a rise out of you ... Red Sox still playing on a little league field ?

Comment

well to be honest my problem with baseball is bigger than just the Red Sox . Simply put I think pro baseball sucks for a host of reasons ...I was just trying to get a rise out of you ... Red Sox still playing on a little league field ?
                  lmao. it really does, it's not just you, B.

THAT'S a topic I'd be willing to discuss if we wanted.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Your question was irrelevant to the conversation.

And BTW...the last time the Yankees were in Baltimore they lost 2 out of 3 and got shut out twice.

I think the Yankees record against the Orioles is completely relevant since you were bragging about the Red Sox winning games against that same team.

That said, the Red Sox winning 7 of 11 against the O's is much, much better than the Yankees winning 5 of 9 against them.

Comment

I think the Yankees record against the Orioles is completely relevant since you were bragging about the Red Sox winning games against that same team.

That said, the Red Sox winning 7 of 11 against the O's is much, much better than the Yankees winning 5 of 9 against them.

Anything the Yankees do in 2016 is irrelevant. They made that decision when they had their garage sale.

Comment

LOL, as if anyone would wear white tube socks with sandals.

I only wear black nylon socks

this image made a giant pic which I found too annoying to post as an image; you're welcome
                        v sharp
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          v sharp
                          I know, right?

Comment

• Coming on here sucks, right now. Never saw anything like it, and happening during the most encouraging time for Giants in 4 years.Not talking about this thread, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              Coming on here sucks, right now. Never saw anything like it, and happening during the most encouraging time for Giants in 4 years.Not talking about this thread, though...
                              Seems there was a bit of an uprising among certain factions that frequent tagf and the rules went out the window...I think it has settled down now it was kind of troubling ...

Comment

Seems there was a bit of an uprising among certain factions that frequent tagf and the rules went out the window...I think it has settled down now it was kind of troubling ...
                                Well, through in moderators and wanna be moderators, and that's going to continue. I caught something posted by a certain Jeckle and Hyde, in a momentarily re-opened thread, that was very disconcerting.

Comment

Working...
                                X