Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Well, through in moderators and wanna be moderators, and that's going to continue. I caught something posted by a certain Jeckle and Hyde, in a momentarily re-opened thread, that was very disconcerting.
    I think I know what you are talking about and I agree

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      I think I know what you are talking about and I agree
      Times they are a changin on the Giants MB.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Times they are a changin on the Giants MB.
        Not sure what you mean, "in general" ? or shake up ? At any rate I find myself wondering if its time to walk away ...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by byron View Post
          Not sure what you mean, "in general" ? or shake up ? At any rate I find myself wondering if its time to walk away ...
          That wouldn't be unwise.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by byron View Post
            Not sure what you mean, "in general" ? or shake up ? At any rate I find myself wondering if its time to walk away ...
            If I may say, Byron - you are very well appreciated, and not the type to mix up in spats. Don't see why you can't interact as usual?

            I've never had even one incident with any of the mods, but now see some of their interaction is not healthy. If nothing changes, some others may need to put them on "ignore". So odd...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              If I may say, Byron - you are very well appreciated, and not the type to mix up in spats. Don't see why you can't interact as usual?

              I've never had even one incident with any of the mods, but now see some of their interaction is not healthy. If nothing changes, some others may need to put them on "ignore". So odd...
              well that's kind of you to say Jim.....its the un healthy stuff , it doesn't belong here its not good Jim... Idk

              Comment


              • Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • MH loves his teams from Bahstin.

                  Comment


                  • ugh....I'm soooooooooo tired of working with 13 year old 30 year olds, if that makes any sense.....


                    I'M TOO OLD TO DEAL WITH YOUR ****!!!!!!!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Times they are a changin on the Giants MB.
                      Not changing that much, I still see you attacking other posters then playing the victim.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        ugh....I'm soooooooooo tired of working with 13 year old 30 year olds, if that makes any sense.....


                        I'M TOO OLD TO DEAL WITH YOUR ****!!!!!!!!
                        Stop ****ing bimbos, braah

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Stop ****ing bimbos, braah
                          I'm talking about work, bruhh.....

                          I don't **** wit bimbos.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Let's try to get things back on track here.

                            Is everyone cool with the idea of dropping a deuce during the pledge of allegiance?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              ugh....I'm soooooooooo tired of working with 13 year old 30 year olds, if that makes any sense.....


                              I'M TOO OLD TO DEAL WITH YOUR ****!!!!!!!!
                              You don't know it but you've just entered Morehead territory.
                              God help you.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Let's try to get things back on track here.

                                Is everyone cool with the idea of dropping a deuce during the pledge of allegiance?
                                Poll came out that shows Kapernick is the least liked player in the NFL.

                                So much for his "message"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X