Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Poll came out that shows Kapernick is the least liked player in the NFL.

    So much for his "message"
    Not going there. Just hope the Giants players don't do anything.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Not going there. Just hope the Giants players don't do anything.
      You had a clear shot at a boss yesterday. He set you up. He basically dared you. I thought you were going to take it.


      MH is suppose to demand swift justice!

      Comment


      • Someone give me a running back, please.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You had a clear shot at a boss yesterday. He set you up. He basically dared you. I thought you were going to take it.


          MH is suppose to demand swift justice!
          Things are not always as they seem Dezipoo.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Cam might be for sale...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Cam might be for sale...
              God...Pick up Vareen. He's in a good position to do some damage this week. I would but there is no one I'm willing to dump. Jennings is hurt and Vareen got most of the carries last week.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                God...
                Yes, my child....?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Poll came out that shows Kapernick is the least liked player in the NFL.

                  So much for his "message"
                  lol who else would they have had up there? You can't ask that question right in the middle of a time where he's the focus of controversy. You'll only get him as the answer.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Yes, my child....?
                    May I have another Sox WS championship this year.?

                    Promise I'll be good.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • dez
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol who else would they have had up there? You can't ask that question right in the middle of a time where he's the focus of controversy. You'll only get him as the answer.
                        Odell, D Jackson, Josh Norman, Cam.....

                        Theres plenty.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Odell, D Jackson, Josh Norman, Cam.....

                          Theres plenty.
                          Yea, and look at what they are in the news for, as comparison.
                          I mean, if you asked me how people would answer....you know it'd be like 90% towards Kap. My point is, it'd be like going to Yankee Stadium and asking who everyone's favorite baseball team was.

                          It's a **** poll, because it's time biased. And no I'm not defending either side of the argument, just pointing out the obvious here.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • dez
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              May I have another Sox WS championship this year.?

                              Promise I'll be good.
                              No, you worship false idols.

                              Comment


                              • is D-Jax still hated in the NFL in general? I mean, I know within the division he isn't liked lol. I feel like he's been out of the news for years.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X