X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odell has mental problems.

Comment

• I agree there is a fine line between passion and being a bit loco, but we had a couple opportunities to lay the hammer down in the first half and for whatever reason, we just coasted into halftime

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Odell has mental problems.
        No he doesn't. Much like ALL other athletes, he's highly competitive and is passionate. until the guy starts having Terrell Owens like mental breakdowns, there's nothing wrong with how he acts so long as it doesn't get him in trouble.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          No he doesn't. Much like ALL other athletes, he's highly competitive and is passionate. until the guy starts having Terrell Owens like mental breakdowns, there's nothing wrong with how he acts so long as it doesn't get him in trouble.
          Banging ones head against a metal box seems like a mental breakdown to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Odell has mental problems.
            This is essentially it in a nutshell. He has issues and it has already hurt the team (Carolina last year) and he doesn't seem to have learned a damned thing.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              This is essentially it in a nutshell. He has issues and it has already hurt the team (Carolina last year) and he doesn't seem to have learned a damned thing.

I don't think that outburst had any direct impact on our loss yesterday. He had the 1 penalty, which was pretty blatant, but wasn't egregious.

The Weston Richburg taunting after the massive hit he laid on Norman, and the kid that cost our team a blocked punt.....those, IMO, were the 2 game changers yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockeyShow View Post
                I don't think that outburst had any direct impact on our loss yesterday. He had the 1 penalty, which was pretty blatant, but wasn't egregious.

The Weston Richburg taunting after the massive hit he laid on Norman, and the kid that cost our team a blocked punt.....those, IMO, were the 2 game changers yesterday.
                I didn't say it did. Although having to have your QB console your diva WR instead of preparing for the next posession probably isn't helpful.

I AM saying that this general behavior from him WILL hurt the team eventually if it isn't stopped.

Comment

• I think he'll work his **** out. Coaches need to be a little tougher on him I think, and he just needs some veteran presence to keep him on the right path. I'm confident he'll be fine.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think he'll work his **** out. Coaches need to be a little tougher on him I think, and he just needs some veteran presence to keep him on the right path. I'm confident he'll be fine.
                    Me too. I think too much is being made of his intensity.

He was fine yesterday and he sure as hell ain't the first player to get pissed off and slam his helmet.

His behavior does bring out some interesting stuff though. I think he is unlikely to hurt the team, he's too much of a net positive. But I think by far the dumbest thing I have ever read about it is the he's the only one that cares and fig the rest of the team cared as much as him they'd be winning games.

That has to be some of the stupidest crap I've ever read here and that's saying a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Me too. I think too much is being made of his intensity.

He was fine yesterday and he sure as hell ain't the first player to get pissed off and slam his helmet.

His behavior does bring out some interesting stuff though. I think he is unlikely to hurt the team, he's too much of a net positive. But I think by far the dumbest thing I have ever read about it is the he's the only one that cares and fig the rest of the team cared as much as him they'd be winning games.

That has to be some of the stupidest crap I've ever read here and that's saying a lot.
                      Yea, I remember when Jacobs threw his helmet, and we were like "well at least SOMEONE is upset we're losing!!!"
                      I like the fire....you can call it a negative, but it's something that you want players to have, imo
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, I remember when Jacobs threw his helmet, and we were like "well at least SOMEONE is upset we're losing!!!"
                        I like the fire....you can call it a negative, but it's something that you want players to have, imo

Couldn't agree more. I want this team to have that killer instinct to put teams away, and that type of intensity is necessary to make it happen.

Comment

Jacobs was a winner. He had already established himself as a winner. When that happened he had already 7 or 8 years in the league and was a proven team leader.....and a SB champion.
                          ODB has only shown that he's a diva and possibly unstable. he needs to correct this nonsense.

Comment

• Quickest player to 200 catches and 3,000 yards.....I think that says something about his work ethic. Typically, people that have incredible work-ethic, expect that from everyone else around them.

He's fired up and expects more from his team that he knows can perform much better than what it has been at present. I see nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Jacobs was a winner. He had already established himself as a winner. When that happened he had already 7 or 8 years in the league and was a proven team leader.....and a SB champion.
                              ODB has only shown that he's a diva and possibly unstable. he needs to correct this nonsense.
                              Well, I'm not sure why it matters until it becomes a huge issue, which it definitely is NOT. He was NOT a problem for me during the game yesterday. I mean, that was so clearly a team loss that was just giving a win to Washington. The fact that we're talking about ODB being a diva and possibly unstable is a distraction YOURE creating for yourself. He's not the reason we lost. If anything he went out and did what he was asked.

I don't know man....just seems like a non-issue. This is like when Dezz used to complain about Cruz being popular. Like, he didn't even say he was doing anything wrong, he was just "too popular" in the media lol. It's a fabricated issue that people will embellish.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You know what still baffles me, is how we went from putting on a tackling clinic the past couple of weeks, to looking like a JV team out there on some plays yesterday.

That screen pass to Crowder had me shaking my head in disgust.

Comment

Working...
                                X