This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockeyShow View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I want this team to have that killer instinct to put teams away, and that type of intensity is necessary to make it happen.
    I have a killer instinct, I tend to be quiet and I keep to myself so I can sneak up on my prey.

The only instinct Odell is displaying is to act like a fool when **** isnt going his way.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 09-26-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Well, I'm not sure why it matters until it becomes a huge issue, which it definitely is NOT. He was NOT a problem for me during the game yesterday. I mean, that was so clearly a team loss that was just giving a win to Washington. The fact that we're talking about ODB being a diva and possibly unstable is a distraction YOURE creating for yourself. He's not the reason we lost. If anything he went out and did what he was asked.

I don't know man....just seems like a non-issue. This is like when Dezz used to complain about Cruz being popular. Like, he didn't even say he was doing anything wrong, he was just "too popular" in the media lol. It's a fabricated issue that people will embellish.
      No my problem with Cruz was he was trying way to hard to look cool, kind of like Odell.

Comment

• Vereen out for the season.

Comment

• vereen sucks
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Darkwa earned more playing time yesterday regardless.....I think he and Jennings will be a good 1-2 combo

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              vereen sucks
              best back on our team.
              Jennings is the one I've never trusted.

One day we'll get a RB.....one day....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Uhhhh ohhsss

Ben McAdoo said on Monday that Odell Beckham Jr. is becoming a distraction to his teammates and needs to knock it off.

Comment

best back on our team.
                  smartest kid in the sped class

our backs suck

jennings is brutally average
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Uhhhh ohhsss

Ben McAdoo said on Monday that Odell Beckham Jr. is becoming a distraction to his teammates and needs to knock it off.
                    Honestly......**** McAdoo for saying anything to the public about anything his team is doing. That's low.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      smartest kid in the sped class

our backs suck

jennings is brutally average
                      preeeeeeeetty much.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I do really like Paul Perkins. He was pretty damn good at UCLA, and given some more snaps, I think would prove to us that he can protect The Duke

Comment

• The Giants are the only team I can think of that haven't had a breakout RB over the past 7-8 yrs. I feel like the last one was Jacobs in 08. He was such a machine.

Seriously....think of any team. At any given time, they've all had better RBs than us.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Honestly......**** McAdoo for saying anything to the public about anything his team is doing. That's low.
                            What a low life!!!! lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              What a low life!!!! lmao
                              I hate when teams air their dirty laundry. if McAdoo thinks he's being an issue, than keep it to yourself, and fix it instead of telling the world about it. wtf...
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• People are way too angry today.

Im giving out free hugs. Bill already got 8 today.

Comment

Working...
                                X