This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I hate when teams air their dirty laundry. if McAdoo thinks he's being an issue, than keep it to yourself, and fix it instead of telling the world about it. wtf...
    Well what do you want him to say when a reporter asks " why is your star wr banging is head against a steal box like a psycho path?"

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Well what do you want him to say when a reporter asks " why is your star wr banging is head against a steal box like a psycho path?"
      "Let us worry about"......PC bull**** is exactly what he should be doing lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

People are way too angry today.

Im giving out free hugs. Bill already got 8 today.
        Hey....That "Free Hugs" guy in Charlotte was pretty awesome.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

"Let us worry about"......PC bull**** is exactly what he should be doing lol
          Werent you the one tired of Tommys PC responses? Or was that someone else who hates greatness?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Hey....That "Free Hugs" guy in Charlotte was pretty awesome.
            What guy?

NM I saw that.

Comment

• Ask Morehead about it....I know he's said something about this in the past, where teams talk negatively about their own players. Let's NOT be one of those teams, thank you.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Werent you the one tired of Tommys PC responses? Or was that someone else who hates greatness?
                I don't recall.
                But there's a difference between Coughlin never accepting blame for his awful team, than if Coughlin said his players were being distractions, and needs to stop.

Not that you know anything about the real world since you work for your dad......but, I'd be pissed if my boss called out something I did in front of everyone in the building instead of just addressing it with me in private.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ugh, first day sleeping with an open window as opposed to the AC on, and my allergies are AWWWWFUL!!!!! Like, my nose feels like I'm storing crusty snot hahaha
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ugh, first day sleeping with an open window as opposed to the AC on, and my allergies are AWWWWFUL!!!!! Like, my nose feels like I'm storing crusty snot hahaha
                    I'm not that bad but the change of season is effecting me quite a bit.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• dez
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        dez
                        I recently read there were more hooker killings in LI. He's on the prowl again, it would seem.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I recently read there were more hooker killings in LI. He's on the prowl again, it would seem.
                          :|

Comment

There were two teenage girls recently killed, supposedly by Salvadorian gang members, and two teenage boys' bodies also found in nearby woods. Brentwood, I believe.
                            The Gilgo Beach bodies, ten in all, are believed to have been the work of up to three different murderers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              There were two teenage girls recently killed, supposedly by Salvadorian gang members, and two teenage boys' bodies also found in nearby woods. Brentwood, I believe.
                              The Gilgo Beach bodies, ten in all, are believed to have been the work of up to three different murderers.
                              or one crafty, versatile muhfuh

cough cough

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                dez
                                negative

Comment

Working...
                                X