X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    or one crafty, versatile muhfuh

cough cough
    In that case, and since most were advertising on craigslist - the investigators should just be able to correlate phone or that site's records, to narrow it down that one person. But no one really cares about hookers, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      In that case, and since most were advertising on craigslist - the investigators should just be able to correlate phone or that site's records, to narrow it down that one person. But no one really cares about hookers, anyway.
      except DezzzR
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        or one crafty, versatile muhfuh

cough cough
        'zactly

Comment

• Who won the debate?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Who won the debate?
            America lost.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• That debate was a disaster, from Hillary's fake creepy smile to Trump not knowing wtf is going on.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                That debate was a disaster, from Hillary's fake creepy smile to Trump not knowing wtf is going on.
                She looked intimated in the beginning.

Comment

• Have you guys heard of Angry Birds???

Best game ever yo.

Comment

Trump was fine the first 20 minutes and then he completely collapsed.
                    She owned him the last hour.

Comment

• So Thompson is out most likely for a week, and with Berhe/Hall about to fill in, I feel pretty good about that....although the kid is a ball hawk, and I want to get him back in there.

Apple and DRC, however, we need to get them back in the lineup ASAP

Comment

In the beginning she was doing her usual schtick. Trump started off with a calmer demeanor which I was impressed with. Then when specifics were needed he completely collapsed and that's when he started the name calling and shouting. Once he started unraveling, Hillary pounced.

Comment

Have you guys heard of Angry Birds???

Best game ever yo.
                          Never heard of it. Is it like Call of Duty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Trump was fine the first 20 minutes and then he completely collapsed.
                            She owned him the last hour.
                            I didnt think she owned him at all. She became more comfortable as the debate went on though. He was playing too much defense when asked about supporting the Iraq war and the birther question.
                            Surprised he didnt bring up the Benghazi at all, rarely talked about the email scandal. Moderator went much harder on him than her.

Comment

I didnt think she owned him at all. She became more comfortable as the debate went on though. He was playing too much defense when asked about supporting the Iraq war and the birther question.
                              Surprised he didnt bring up the Benghazi at all, rarely talked about the email scandal. Moderator went much harder on him than her.
                              I think he was trying to be more composed on the first run. He will throw the gloves off sometime over the next 2 debate, of that I'm sure

Comment

No doubt Holt went after him more. he was definitely there to help Hillary. But he was his own worst enemy. He talked about "stamina". Well he's the one who lost his focus. I mean who the **** cares about Rosie O'donnell for God's sake?

Comment

Working...
                                X