Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Never heard of it. Is it like Call of Duty?
    Call of duty is so 2000 and late.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Call of duty is so 2000 and late.
      I like Intellivision Downhill Skiing...Circa 1981.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • I HATE Optimum.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Trump was fine the first 20 minutes and then he completely collapsed.
          She owned him the last hour.
          She really didn't need to do much. It was kinda crazy. Essentially just the questions from Holt were enough to shut down Trump down because he didn't really answer much of anything.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            She really didn't need to do much. It was kinda crazy. Essentially just the questions from Holt were enough to shut down Trump down because he didn't really answer much of anything.
            Holt attacked Trump more because Trump is not a politician. He asked Trump a question it was early on in the debate and he (Trump) completely rambled on about something else, and Holt was like err okay? You didn't answer my question.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              America lost.
              What an embarrassment, I couldn't watch more than a few minutes.

              Giant turd vs Giant ******

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I didnt think she owned him at all. She became more comfortable as the debate went on though. He was playing too much defense when asked about supporting the Iraq war and the birther question.
                Surprised he didnt bring up the Benghazi at all, rarely talked about the email scandal. Moderator went much harder on him than her.
                He was clearly in over his head. It's that simple.

                That doesn't make her a good choice but he came off like the buffoon he is. Never ask a marketing technical questions, it just ain't in the DNA.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  What an embarrassment, I couldn't watch more than a few minutes.

                  Giant turd vs Giant ******
                  Its a turd sandwich vs giant ******. You dont even know the candidates names, whadda you know?

                  Comment


                  • My ff team is ****. All I know is Im winning this weekend. I guarantee it!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Holt attacked Trump more because Trump is not a politician. He asked Trump a question it was early on in the debate and he (Trump) completely rambled on about something else, and Holt was like err okay? You didn't answer my question.
                      Exactly. He SHOULD be on the hot seat, because he's never once provided a direct answer about anything related to an actual platform.
                      WE KNOW what Hillary's about(and obviously that it ain't pretty). We only know about Trump's pandering to those who only listen to loud noises. It was necessary to question him more directly. And he did what you'd expect, crumble and answer nothing.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • But yea, we can all agree we're the real losers in this debate lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          My ff team is ****. All I know is Im winning this weekend. I guarantee it!!!
                          Fortunately I have light work this weekend. One more game and then Brady is a go.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Exactly. He SHOULD be on the hot seat, because he's never once provided a direct answer about anything related to an actual platform.
                            WE KNOW what Hillary's about(and obviously that it ain't pretty). We only know about Trump's pandering to those who only listen to loud noises. It was necessary to question him more directly. And he did what you'd expect, crumble and answer nothing.
                            I thought Hillary was just as vague in her answers and her policies. Both of them have flipped on virtually every single major issue over the last 10-15 years. Theres videos on youtube, its funny but not so funny.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Fortunately I have light work this weekend. One more game and then Brady is a go.
                              This games your superbowl. Im your Lombardi.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I thought Hillary was just as vague in her answers and her policies. Both of them have flipped on virtually every single major issue over the last 10-15 years. Theres videos on youtube, its funny but not so funny.
                                No doubt. but from a 2 party standpoint, I know where Hillary stands, that's what I meant. Her track record isn't great, that's for sure.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X