This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its a turd sandwich vs giant ******. You dont even know the candidates names, whadda you know?
    Consider me chastised.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Exactly. He SHOULD be on the hot seat, because he's never once provided a direct answer about anything related to an actual platform.
      WE KNOW what Hillary's about(and obviously that it ain't pretty). We only know about Trump's pandering to those who only listen to loud noises. It was necessary to question him more directly. And he did what you'd expect, crumble and answer nothing.
      Get loud and hurl insults.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I thought Hillary was just as vague in her answers and her policies. Both of them have flipped on virtually every single major issue over the last 10-15 years. Theres videos on youtube, its funny but not so funny.
        All of them will be vague to some extent because they aren't in office yet and can't fulfill anything they say. But Hillary was more direct and specific with her answers because she': a politicians and knows what to say and how to say it.

Trump is not a politician, he's a businessman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          All of them will be vague to some extent because they aren't in office yet and can't fulfill anything they say. But Hillary was more direct and specific with her answers because she': a politicians and knows what to say and how to say it.

The bich had lipstick on her teef

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post

He's really just a great marketing guy. If his business success was a batting average, he would not make a major league roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              He's really just a great marketing guy. If his business success was a batting average, he would not make a major league roster.
              Truth. People will just say "well he's worth millions, so he's a success"

I wish I had endless amounts of money to lose. that'd be pretty cool.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Truth. People will just say "well he's worth millions, so he's a success"

I wish I had endless amounts of money to lose. that'd be pretty cool.
                but does he lose first sign of trouble he bails, chapter 11 or some other legal loophole .. cheats contractors out of their money he's the worst kind of business man their is ... **** him and to have him running for prez is a ****ing joke and a bad one at that ...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  but does he lose first sign of trouble he bails, chapter 11 or some other legal loophole .. cheats contractors out of their money he's the worst kind of business man their is ... **** him and to have him running for prez is a ****ing joke and a bad one at that ...
                  ehhh....idk....someone who's been sued over 3000 times seems like a pretty straight shooter to me. =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's the american way! What are you, some kind of commie, B?

Comment

• dez
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        It's the american way! What are you, some kind of commie, B?
                        how stupid are the two parties that this is the best they can come up with... Are they so caught up in the stats/polls and whatever that they don't care who's running this country ? **** it man

jmo they have taken the voting public right out of the election loop by giving us one bad choice...crazy
                        Last edited by byron; 09-28-2016, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          dez
                          good man
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

how stupid are the two parties that this is the best they can come up with... Are they so caught up in the stats/polls and whatever that they don't care who's running this country ? **** it man

jmo they have taken the voting public right out of the election loop by giving us one bad choice...crazy
                            I really never thought about that. It's not really a right to vote if youre giving us garbage to choose from.
                            Counterpoint would be that you can technically vote for whoever you want, but....that's basically a vote wasted.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think they are just so caught up in their own interests and that's the full extent of their agenda. The game now is not to serve the country but simply to serve themselves.

Comment

• Sarcasman 4 prez

Comment

Working...
                                X