Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Sarcasman 4 prez
      Rudy 4 prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Rudy 4 prison.
        creative..........................................
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Did anyone see that guy proposing to his wife at the Yanks game last night? Lost his ring in the jacket.....felt so bad for the guy, but she brought him back to cloud 9

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockeyShow View Post
            Did anyone see that guy proposing to his wife at the Yanks game last night? Lost his ring in the jacket.....felt so bad for the guy, but she brought him back to cloud 9
            Nah, I don't do baseball......or marriage....hahaha
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• and byron I luv sarc and byron

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                creative..........................................
                What': your favorite idea? Mine is being creative!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  What': your favorite idea? Mine is being creative!
                  I have no idea what you just said.......
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I really never thought about that. It's not really a right to vote if youre giving us garbage to choose from.
                    Counterpoint would be that you can technically vote for whoever you want, but....that's basically a vote wasted.
                    I suppose if enough people done that it might send a message... they want us to get out and vote, they give us no real choice other than a wasted vote which really just swings the vote in one direction or the other...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I think they are just so caught up in their own interests and that's the full extent of their agenda. The game now is not to serve the country but simply to serve themselves.
                      yeah pretty sad

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        I suppose if enough people done that it might send a message... they want us to get out and vote, they give us no real choice other than a wasted vote which really just swings the vote in one direction or the other...
                        it's hard to say that it sends a message, because when those voters inevitably complain about whoever the president is, it will be said that they didn't vote AGAINST that person...if that makes any sense. I think I explained that correctly?

Like most elections, it becomes about a person choosing who they feel is the lesser of both evils. Which really means you don't in fact have a choice other than to vote based on your own ideals.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I too nice in Angry Birds. Tooooo nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I too nice in Angry Birds. Tooooo nice.
                            2009 called. They want their iPhone 1 back.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

it's hard to say that it sends a message, because when those voters inevitably complain about whoever the president is, it will be said that they didn't vote AGAINST that person...if that makes any sense. I think I explained that correctly?

Like most elections, it becomes about a person choosing who they feel is the lesser of both evils. Which really means you don't in fact have a choice other than to vote based on your own ideals.
                              I hear ya JP and I know there would never be a perfect candidate so yeah its always about the lesser of two evils to an extent...but the level of evils here is just to low for me.. I just can't vote for either one of these candidates and I'm ok with that.. What bothers me the most is what the process has become and "the, or feeling" of powerlessness to affect any kind of change...it seems we can't stop them anymore

Comment

I have no idea what you just said.......
                                You've never seen that youtube video? I'm sure you'd enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                                X