Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    If he's talking about Nora....she was too good for him.
    it was cold that day at the tailgate she was shivering I offered her my coat but she refused said she was ok ...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      it was cold that day at the tailgate she was shivering I offered her my coat but she refused said she was ok ...
      You dog you.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Diggs is in the top 3 productive WRs so far over the first 3 weeks. Not saying it means he'll put points over the Giants, just stating some factoids.
        stay in ya lane fam
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          If he's talking about Nora....she was too good for him.
          Absolutely.

          Comment


          • Did I miss anything important last week? Too many pages to read through it all.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Did I miss anything important last week? Too many pages to read through it all.
              Hope youre doing well, Jen.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Hope youre doing well, Jen.
                Doing ok thanks, I can't say things went smoothly but they went well. I finally have enough control of my hands to type again and I should be walking unassisted again soon. Glad now that Philly insistent I get a lift installed for accessability. Wishing I didn't get the smallest one possible as I feel like I'm stuffed in a dumb waiter whenever I have to use it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Doing ok thanks, I can't say things went smoothly but they went well. I finally have enough control of my hands to type again and I should be walking unassisted again soon. Glad now that Philly insistent I get a lift installed for accessability. Wishing I didn't get the smallest one possible as I feel like I'm stuffed in a dumb waiter whenever I have to use it.
                  How would the city know you had surgery? Tell them you cant afford it. Big Brotherly love.

                  Comment


                  • poor Kimmy Kardash

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Doing ok thanks, I can't say things went smoothly but they went well. I finally have enough control of my hands to type again and I should be walking unassisted again soon. Glad now that Philly insistent I get a lift installed for accessability. Wishing I didn't get the smallest one possible as I feel like I'm stuffed in a dumb waiter whenever I have to use it.
                      Glad to have you back. we were getting a tad concerned after not hearing last week.

                      BTW...If you really want a dumb waiter you can have Dez serve you food.



                      I crack myself up!!!!!
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        How would the city know you had surgery? Tell them you cant afford it. Big Brotherly love.
                        My home is also a business since I have 4 apartments in it I rent out. When I was renovating the city required I make the place accessable. So I got a closet sized lift put in, the kind you find in old buildings that didn't originally have one, like this one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Glad to have you back. we were getting a tad concerned after not hearing last week.

                          BTW...If you really want a dumb waiter you can have Dez serve you food.



                          I crack myself up!!!!!
                          Ha! Like that. Thanks Morehead, there were a couple of things that didn't go as smoothly as they had hoped and I was under for quite a bit longer than planned. It was a few days before they were confident I'd ever get full mobility back. It has been an rough week though and the worst vacation ever. Since I can type again I will be rolling myself into work tomorrow after rehab in the morning. Kinda back to normal I guess.

                          I have to say, going under was the weirdest sensation in the world. I was scared as hell and talking to the nurse and trying to control myself from having a total freakout....and then nothing. I don't know if they gassed me or injected me or nothing, just blank. Next thing I know I am being prodded awake, I think, felt like a dream sequence and they told me I would be going to my room now. Then suddenly I am awake, it's 2 am (there was a big schoolroom clock on the wall), Beth and my sister are slumped asleep in chairs in my room. Tubes are in my throat and all kinds of stuff and monitors beeping and booping around me and I can't move. Not like I am too groggy or sore to move, trying to tell my arm to rub my eyes but it won't move. The tubes mean I can't talk either. I completely freaked and alarms started going off, apparently my heart rate and blood pressure increased a bit. Nurse came in pulled the tube out and tried to calm me down, worked too since I was out again untill morning. I feel like I just lost 2 days of my life in some sort or dream, really weird.

                          Definitely worst vacation ever.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Ha! Like that. Thanks Morehead, there were a couple of things that didn't go as smoothly as they had hoped and I was under for quite a bit longer than planned. It was a few days before they were confident I'd ever get full mobility back. It has been an rough week though and the worst vacation ever. Since I can type again I will be rolling myself into work tomorrow after rehab in the morning. Kinda back to normal I guess.

                            I have to say, going under was the weirdest sensation in the world. I was scared as hell and talking to the nurse and trying to control myself from having a total freakout....and then nothing. I don't know if they gassed me or injected me or nothing, just blank. Next thing I know I am being prodded awake, I think, felt like a dream sequence and they told me I would be going to my room now. Then suddenly I am awake, it's 2 am (there was a big schoolroom clock on the wall), Beth and my sister are slumped asleep in chairs in my room. Tubes are in my throat and all kinds of stuff and monitors beeping and booping around me and I can't move. Not like I am too groggy or sore to move, trying to tell my arm to rub my eyes but it won't move. The tubes mean I can't talk either. I completely freaked and alarms started going off, apparently my heart rate and blood pressure increased a bit. Nurse came in pulled the tube out and tried to calm me down, worked too since I was out again untill morning. I feel like I just lost 2 days of my life in some sort or dream, really weird.

                            Definitely worst vacation ever.
                            There is nothing worse than surgery....especially when you're not sure what the outcome will be.

                            God bless you and I expect a full recovery out of you.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Ha! Like that. Thanks Morehead, there were a couple of things that didn't go as smoothly as they had hoped and I was under for quite a bit longer than planned. It was a few days before they were confident I'd ever get full mobility back. It has been an rough week though and the worst vacation ever. Since I can type again I will be rolling myself into work tomorrow after rehab in the morning. Kinda back to normal I guess.

                              I have to say, going under was the weirdest sensation in the world. I was scared as hell and talking to the nurse and trying to control myself from having a total freakout....and then nothing. I don't know if they gassed me or injected me or nothing, just blank. Next thing I know I am being prodded awake, I think, felt like a dream sequence and they told me I would be going to my room now. Then suddenly I am awake, it's 2 am (there was a big schoolroom clock on the wall), Beth and my sister are slumped asleep in chairs in my room. Tubes are in my throat and all kinds of stuff and monitors beeping and booping around me and I can't move. Not like I am too groggy or sore to move, trying to tell my arm to rub my eyes but it won't move. The tubes mean I can't talk either. I completely freaked and alarms started going off, apparently my heart rate and blood pressure increased a bit. Nurse came in pulled the tube out and tried to calm me down, worked too since I was out again untill morning. I feel like I just lost 2 days of my life in some sort or dream, really weird.

                              Definitely worst vacation ever.
                              holy cow Jen sounds awful ..... so glad your ok
                              Last edited by byron; 10-03-2016, 11:23 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                holy cow Jen sounds awful ..... so glad your ok
                                Wasn't fun, but it'll all end ok, it will just take a while. I won't be shooting my bow anytime soon and my dart game is completely screwed right now, but its something to work towards. Still weird when an apendage doesn't do exactly what you expect it to do.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X