This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming question,

If you pay for a streaming service, like Netflix, but their website goes down when you were going to watch a movie. So you stream the same movie from a pirate site, is that still stealing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Lol

Random note, they don't make decent horror flicks anymore IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Streaming question,

If you pay for a streaming service, like Netflix, but their website goes down when you were going to watch a movie. So you stream the same movie from a pirate site, is that still stealing?
        Stop wasting your money on netflix.

Comment

Stop wasting your money on netflix.
          No, I like netflix. Costs basically nothing and the convenience is worth it to me. I pay for Netflix and an Anime streaming site and that is it, no cable or anything. I go to my sister's to watch the games. Usually anyway, missed last week, wasn't in a frame of mind to really care. And I don't think I will roll over there tonight, will get back to late and going back to work tomorrow. I may and sleep there, but she's dealt with enough this week helping me out already.

Comment

Streaming question,

Technically, yea. imo
            Use the site I put up. You can get everything there and more for free and its just as convenient. You'll get random popups but just close them, thats it.

Comment

Technically, yea. imo
              Use the site I put up. You can get everything there and more for free and its just as convenient. You'll get random popups but just close them, thats it.
              Quality site for sure....you can get almost any movie in HD quality about a month after it opens in the theatres

Comment

Technically, yea. imo
                Is it just movies? Can I get anime and other television series on there? I watch more of that than movies these days.

Comment

Is it just movies? Can I get anime and other television series on there? I watch more of that than movies these days.
                  No new tv shows too. Not sure about the anime. Check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockeyShow View Post
                    Quality site for sure....you can get almost any movie in HD quality about a month after it opens in the theatres
                    yea I watch it on my xbone.

Comment

• I wish we still had Nicks. He would have smoked Newman like the good ol days. Beeleed dat.

Comment

• This place after a loss is hilarious.

Comment

This place after a loss is hilarious.
                          This is true. It is generally what cheers me up after a bad loss.

Comment

Lets trade Eli.

Comment

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Lets trade Eli.

The abject stupidity in tagf is incredible, on both sides.

It's a sad microcosm of what this country has become. There is no nuance, no shades of grey and most of all, no thoughtful discourse. Choose the malignant career politician or the boorish unintelligent rich kid bully.

there's a reason free societies generally only last about 200 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X