Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh This Kim Kardashian crap is everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      ugh This Kim Kardashian crap is everywhere.
      What are you talking about, you are the only one I am hearing anything from.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        What are you talking about, you are the only one I am hearing anything from.
        What are YOU talking about? Its all over the news

Comment

What are YOU talking about? Its all over the news
          What is? I don't pay attention to any news concerning some rich ***** wanna be star who is only famous for being famous and her crappy amatuer pron videos. "Hey look at all the famous people I ****, don't you wanna be a slut like me"

Comment

What is? I don't pay attention to any news concerning some rich ***** wanna be star who is only famous for being famous and her crappy amatuer pron videos. "Hey look at all the famous people I ****, don't you wanna be a slut like me"
            Her video sucks. Anyway she got robbed in Paris. They got around 10 milli in jewelry.

Comment

Her video sucks. Anyway she got robbed in Paris. They got around 10 milli in jewelry.
              oh boo hoo.....she can recoup that with a few more hours on her back. Much like the way she probably earned them in the first place.

Comment

oh boo hoo.....she can recoup that with a few more hours on her back. Much like the way she probably earned them in the first place.
                I think it was staged so Kanye can collect insurance and get all the money back he wasted with his clothing line

Comment

I think it was staged so Kanye can collect insurance and get all the money back he wasted with his clothing line
                  still don't care

You are complaining about it being everwhere and yet you spread it places where it isn't. You are why the "news" even gives this kind of garbage air time.

Leave it on facebook and twitter where brainless nonsense belongs.

Comment

• or at least put the brainless nonsense on a tagf thread where it will have plenty of company.

Comment

still don't care

You are complaining about it being everwhere and yet you spread it places where it isn't. You are why the "news" even gives this kind of garbage air time.

Leave it on facebook and twitter where brainless nonsense belongs.
                      NO!

Comment

NO!
                        YES!

Comment

• So should we trade Odell?

Comment

So should we trade Odell?
                            As with everybody, it depends on what they can get in return. There is a price for everybody.

Comment

• anybody notice that we are not getting overhead shots of the football field like we used to...I think they are doing it to increase all 22 subscriptions and the like....ok that's my crazy post for the day

Comment

So should we trade Odell?
                                trade him for a truck load of snickers bars and send them out to tagf members

whoops that's two

Comment

Working...
                                X