Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    oh boo hoo.....she can recoup that with a few more hours on her back. Much like the way she probably earned them in the first place.
    Apparently she is the first person ever to get robbed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      trade him for a truck load of snickers bars and send them out to tagf members

      whoops that's two
      I like it. But I doubt it will help.

      Perhaps pacifiers...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I like it. But I doubt it will help.

        Perhaps pacifiers...
        and mittens to keep there hands warm while they are typing winter is coming

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Apparently she is the first person ever to get robbed.
          ha....funny, to me anyway, that the big celeb tragedy this week is a robbery.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I like it. But I doubt it will help.

            Perhaps pacifiers...
            OBJ is the one who needs a pacifier. Great player and all, but I'm about done with all his crying. He needs to grow up, acts like a whiny, spoiled child out there. It is embarrassing to watch.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              OBJ is the one who needs a pacifier. Great player and all, but I'm about done with all his crying. He needs to grow up, acts like a whiny, spoiled child out there. It is embarrassing to watch.
              I had hopes of him coming around "its not happening" At this point they can sit him for all I care...on to Green bay

              Comment


              • "Nobody on another team bothers or upsets me. It's all within us," Beckham said. "I only get upset with us, my team, myself. It has nothing to do with anybody else."

                Hes such a little *****.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  "Nobody on another team bothers or upsets me. It's all within us," Beckham said. "I only get upset with us, my team, myself. It has nothing to do with anybody else."

                  Hes such a little *****.
                  What the hell happened to that kid?
                  Just go out and play football for God's sake.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    I had hopes of him coming around "its not happening" At this point they can sit him for all I care...on to Green bay
                    If I was Eli, after that personal foul by Odel, I would have told him to sit the bench for the next series. Wouldn't even ask coach's approval on that, just kick him off the field.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      What the hell happened to that kid?
                      Just go out and play football for God's sake.
                      He's got problems he thinks everybody is against him and he does no wrong until he sees his part in all this it/he won't get better...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by byron View Post
                        He's got problems he thinks everybody is against him and he does no wrong until he sees his part in all this it/he won't get better...
                        yup

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          and mittens to keep there hands warm while they are typing winter is coming
                          It's like a giant ward of fully grown infants. It also saddens me to see how little our fan base knows about football and how eager it is to demonstrate that. Used to be that NY sports were knowledgable, we clearly can not claim that high ground based on tagf.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            yup

                            yup - I love him as a player but there has to be a limit.

                            At some point you have to look in the mirror and ask what your role in this is...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              yup - I love him as a player but there has to be a limit.

                              At some point you have to look in the mirror and ask what your role in this is...
                              He certainly wasn't helping the cause this week. I would have benched him for a series after the PF.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                He certainly wasn't helping the cause this week. I would have benched him for a series after the PF.
                                Tommy C would have dropped the hammer fo sho.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X