This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    "In the face of mounting media pressure, the 70-year-old future Hall of Famer is offering his services to his former team: “I would love to try to help” wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr" Tommy C said as he began to take off his belt.
    Reporters blowing former HCs again?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• That's definitely Vacchiano
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

"In the face of mounting media pressure, the 70-year-old future Hall of Famer is offering his services to his former team: “I would love to try to help” wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr" Tommy C said as he began to take off his belt.
        Now I know why our site member, Odell Wreckem, had in his sig: "Takin' it to the crib, with ODB."

Comment

****....I welcome TC coming to talk to some sense into this kid. Bring in Strahan with him. This kid needs an intervention

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            the **** is this
            truffle

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              ****....I welcome TC coming to talk to some sense into this kid. Bring in Strahan with him. This kid needs an intervention
              They should hire him as an assistent WR coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                They should hire him as an assistent WR coach.
                I highly doubt Coughlin would ever come back as anything but HC

Comment

Where was he last year when he could have nipped it in the bud?

Oh yeah.......Trying to save his own ***........
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    I highly doubt Coughlin would ever come back as anything but HC
                    If he has the wheels they should make him the new kicking tee runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Where was he last year when he could have nipped it in the bud?

Oh yeah.......Trying to save his own ***........
                      Now its Toms fault? Geeet the hell out of here. Tom kept his *** in check. Now poppas not home anymore and the child is acting out.

You know Im right. Things are quickly getting worse and worse. This wasnt the case when Tom was here and we lost some tough games last year, worse than these last two.

Comment

Now its Toms fault? Geeet the hell out of here. Tom kept his *** in check. Now poppas not home anymore and the child is acting out.

You know Im right. Things are quickly getting worse and worse. This wasnt the case when Tom was here and we lost some tough games last year, worse than these last two.
                        No but he ignored it. When he was asked about it in the post game presser he got defensive about it and also said that he had a game to win and he needed him out there.
                        Tom was too busy trying to save his job and forgot to coach his players. In all seriousness, his reaction was ridiculous and I think it was a huge red flag for John Mara and contributed to his being fired.

NOW he says he can help the kid?....he had his ****ing chance when it was actually his ****ing JOB to do it.

Comment

No but he ignored it. When he was asked about it in the post game presser he got defensive about it and also said that he had a game to win and he needed him out there.
                          Tom was too busy trying to save his job and forgot to coach his players. In all seriousness, his reaction was ridiculous and I think it was a huge red flag for John Mara and contributed to his being fired.

NOW he says he can help the kid?....he had his ****ing chance when it was actually his ****ing JOB to do it.
                          Youre harping on his second to last game with him.

Who more suited to help Odell, Ben or Tom. Pick one or the other, ol man.

Comment

Youre harping on his second to last game with him.

Who more suited to help Odell, Ben or Tom. Pick one or the other, ol man.
                            Tom got fired, in part because of Odel'sl behavior and his unwillingness to do a damned thing about it.

Go back and watch his press conference after the Carolina game. It was a nightmare. He let this kid get chippier and chippier until he finally blew in the Carolina game.
                            Wanna blame McAdoo as well?.......I'm on board with that. I was against his being hired as NC from the start.

Comment

• YA has spoken and he agrees with me. I win.

Comment

Tom got fired, in part because of Odel'sl behavior and his unwillingness to do a damned thing about it.
                                Wrong. He was fired for not making the playoffs since 2011. Give me a break with this crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X