Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Beckham is single handily disrupting the locker room, polarizing a fan base, players around the league are going after him cause they think he's a ***** and ref's are birddogging him and the media is sucking it all up ... Now today its McAdoo and Eli's fault and TC has offered to come in and save the day.. All the while Beckham means no harm and just wants to have fun ... good stuff

seriously how ****ing ridiculous is all this oh well if nothing else we have next weeks headlines to look forward to maybe OB will be calling all the shots by then
    Last edited by byron; 10-05-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Wrong. He was fired for not making the playoffs since 2011. Give me a break with this crap.
      "You want me to take him out of the game???"
      Nice one Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUH6NPegx8Y
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Nice one Tom.

Actually, yes he should have. I said before, if I was Eli on Monday, I don't wait for the coaches, I'd tell Odel to ride the bench for the next series and cool off after that unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

Comment

Nice one Tom.

What are you trying to argue? Things are worse now than ever. Tom kept in mostly in check. This isnt even debatable. He has said and done dumb **** after/during every game

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            JC Beckham is single handily disrupting the locker room, polarizing a fan base, players around the league are going after him cause they think he's a ***** and ref's are birddogging him and the media is sucking it all up ... Now today its McAdoo and Eli's fault and TC has offered to come in and save the day.. All the while Beckham means no harm and just wants to have fun ... good stuff

seriously how ****ing ridiculous is all this oh well if nothing else we have next weeks headlines to look forward to maybe OB will be calling all the shorts by then
            And on top of all that, he's confirming to the entire league how successful they are at taking him out of the game. Any decent defensive team that is drawing up the plans for him in future games must be laughing with tears in their eyes, as they're doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              And on top of all that, he's confirming to the entire league how successful they are at taking him out of the game. Any decent defensive team that is drawing up the plans for him in future games must be laughing with tears in their eyes, as they're doing it.
              well its to bad I has come to this and I'm not sure it could have be avoided either...I have a really low tolerance for behavior such as his and I don't like the media attention the giants are getting because of it ... All we can do is ride it out, it just sucks that every year there is all this negative stuff going on with one player or the other one coach or the other etc. ,etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                ****....I welcome TC coming to talk to some sense into this kid. Bring in Strahan with him. This kid needs an intervention
                Amani Toomer

Comment

• " Its me against the world, boo hoo, Feel bad for me"

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    What are you trying to argue? Things are worse now than ever. Tom kept in mostly in check. This isnt even debatable. He has said and done dumb **** after/during every game
                    I'm not blaming Tom for what ODB is doing this year. I AM saying that for him to "offer" to talk to him regarding his behavior, given the fact that he essentially looked the other way last year is ridiculous.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'm not blaming Tom for what ODB is doing this year. I AM saying that for him to "offer" to talk to him regarding his behavior, given the fact that he essentially looked the other way last year is ridiculous.
                      While I agree, Tom did nothing when he had the opportunity. I'm not sure this reasoning flows to the current situation.

Tom has had time away now and a chance to reflect and gain perspective. I think, right now, Tom could advise the kid well. I just don't think Odel is ready to listen to anybody right now.

Comment

• I have to say, I am loving the "but I watched the all 22" argument being made more and more these days. Like it means something. You don't suddenly know wtf you are talking about because you watched the "all 22".

Everyone thinks they're a scout.

Comment

His second to last game with Odell after keeping his *** mostly in check for two years. Everyone was surprised by his behavior that game.

Comment

• Tom Coughlin makes football fun.

Comment

• I just finished watching the all 22 on this thread. I have concerns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                I just finished watching the all 22 on this thread. I have concerns.
                                MH has no discipline.

Comment

Working...
                                X