This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    In-Laws right? Haven't seen that since I was in high school, but very funny movie that gets forgotten to often when people talk about all time great comedies.
    Serpentine Sheldon!!!!!!!!!!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Been quiet here for a while.

So I will bring a little bit of good news. I've been out of the wheelchair permanently since Friday and should be able to walk unassisted completely within the month. They are fairly confident that I will not need further surgery or at least not until I am much older. First week I was able to get off this year and I have to say it was the worst vacation ever. I am looking forward to being able to walk to work again, SEPTA sucks.

Comment

Been quiet here for a while.

So I will bring a little bit of good news. I've been out of the wheelchair permanently since Friday and should be able to walk unassisted completely within the month. They are fairly confident that I will not need further surgery or at least not until I am much older. First week I was able to get off this year and I have to say it was the worst vacation ever. I am looking forward to being able to walk to work again, SEPTA sucks.
        Awesome news Jen !

Comment

• Things are super positive on TAGF today lol

Comment

• Kenneth Bone or Ben McAdoo in my neighborhood watchlist league?
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I read somewhere Bob Papa is a ladies man? Also and I say this with a %100 track record of heterosexuality, Carl Banks is a good looking man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                I read somewhere Bob Papa is a ladies man? Also and I say this with a %100 track record of heterosexuality, Carl Banks is a good looking man.
                I think the proper term is ladyboy.

No Carl Banks is not.

Comment

I think the proper term is ladyboy.

No Carl Banks is not.
                  Lol "ladyboy".

Comment

• Just saw flowers shoved a reporter after the game. Unfortunately for the Giants the reporter then did a swim move and was able to make it to Eli's locker and ask him about his poor play.

Comment

Been quiet here for a while.

That's great jenn, glad to hear. Have you been able to eat normal and stuff?

Comment

Just saw flowers shoved a reporter after the game. Unfortunately for the Giants the reporter then did a swim move and was able to make it to Eli's locker and ask him about his poor play.
                        7.5/10
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

That's great jenn, glad to hear. Have you been able to eat normal and stuff?
                          yes

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            watching gmen apocalypse. awful.
                            Sorry - but I had to...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              Sorry - but I had to...
                              Then open a window.

Comment

• TAGF is fun....

Last week there was about 14,873 threads on Odel and this week is off to a fast start on Eli threads, the over/under on them is 15,000. Any takers?

Comment

Working...
                                X