X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    TAGF is fun....

Last week there was about 14,873 threads on Odel and this week is off to a fast start on Eli threads, the over/under on them is 15,000. Any takers?
    I just been called an Eli hater first time ever...I always considered myself kind of neutral I do get frustrated with his play at times I wouldn't call that hate

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      I just been called an Eli hater first time ever...I always considered myself kind of neutral I do get frustrated with his play at times I wouldn't call that hate
      She completely misunderstood what you were saying. Not sure how she got what she did from that, but context is everything. Or she may have clicked reply to your post and meant to hit reply on a different one, it happens.

Comment

She completely misunderstood what you were saying. Not sure how she got what she did from that, but context is everything. Or she may have clicked reply to your post and meant to hit reply on a different one, it happens.
        yeah its not big deal I had to reread what I wrote sometimes my subconscious mind takes over and blurts **** out ....

Comment

yeah its not big deal I had to reread what I wrote sometimes my subconscious mind takes over and blurts **** out ....
          There is another board that I go on a lot, and there is this one poster who is constantly contradicting himself has even agrued agaist himself and complete mess trying to figure out where he stands. I thought something is wrong with this guy....so I asked. Turns out it is 6 members of a family all using the same sign in, on the same computer and they agree on nothing.

Sorry random, but you made me think of it.

Comment

There is another board that I go on a lot, and there is this one poster who is constantly contradicting himself has even agrued agaist himself and complete mess trying to figure out where he stands. I thought something is wrong with this guy....so I asked. Turns out it is 6 members of a family all using the same sign in, on the same computer and they agree on nothing.

Sounds like morehead

Comment

haha

Comment

haha
                Imagine trying to have a conversation with this poster who you assume is only one person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  Sounds like morehead
                  Much, much worse than Morehead.

Comment

Much, much worse than Morehead.
                    Really ? Wow. Were they hypocrites like he is ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                      Really ? Wow. Were they hypocrites like he is ?
                      stop, that will go nowhere good and is completely pointless

if you have something specific to argue about fine, but don't just sling insults it just bogs a thread down in nonsense.

Comment

stop, that will go nowhere good and is completely pointless

if you have something specific to argue about fine, but don't just sling insults it just bogs a thread down in nonsense.
                        Whatever jenn! Fine.

Comment

Been quiet here for a while.

So I will bring a little bit of good news. I've been out of the wheelchair permanently since Friday and should be able to walk unassisted completely within the month. They are fairly confident that I will not need further surgery or at least not until I am much older. First week I was able to get off this year and I have to say it was the worst vacation ever. I am looking forward to being able to walk to work again, SEPTA sucks.
                          Very cool; great to hear that, jenn

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again............
                            Byron is a bad seed.......
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Going to NYC for the first time in over a decade - some Josh Groban play, my wife is gaga over him... Anyone recommend a place to eat, near the Imperial?
                              I see good reviews for Glass House Tavern - decent prices, duck on the menu, cozy.

Comment

• I'm writing in our bass player for President.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X