Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was on staycation last week.....forgot the GMBs existed....
    I'm back though, hello
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I was on staycation last week.....forgot the GMBs existed....
      I'm back though, hello
      That's because it doesn't.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        That's because it doesn't.
        fair enough
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          geeze louise....way to take all the fun out of my ball busting, JR.

Imperial is in the theater district, right? I always like Carmine's, it's noisy and probably the furthest thing from quiet/cozy, but who doesn't love really well done family style Italian food? St Andrews is also a nice place around there. Interestingly, it's Scottish food. Good booze, good scotches, and a pretty cozy atmosphere. Lastly, Virgil's BBQ is always great food. Again, not particularly quiet but real good BBQ.

I've never been to Glass House but it looks pretty nice. I'd say St Andrews is probably the most similar to that
          That St. Andrews looks terrific - cozy, reasonable prices, and close to the Imperial. I might not want to leave, come showtime.

If you need more fodder for busting my balls, look up the type of stuff Josh Groban sings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            That St. Andrews looks terrific - cozy, reasonable prices, and close to the Imperial. I might not want to leave, come showtime.

If you need more fodder for busting my balls, look up the type of stuff Josh Groban sings.
            Lol, no need; I know his stuff.

I left that alone because I figured it was too easy.

Comment

• We should just trade Eli. Its clear he cant perform without Tommy C

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Lol, no need; I know his stuff.

I left that alone because I figured it was too easy.
                Some of his past live shows weren't that bad, since he does have talented musicians and he certainly can sing - if you don't mind that style. But his latest album is all covers of extremely lame Broadway tunes. I believe this show will have lots of mushy duets.

What proof is that scotch at St, Andrews?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  We should just trade Eli. Its clear he cant perform without Tommy C
                  Coughlin was a QB coach at one time, I believe?

Comment

• Swedish meatballs, this place is dying.

Comment

• Can someone explain a forum rule that makes little sense to me. Apparently you need to have a link whenever providing information. They do realize that information is available from places other than the internet. Radio and TV for example. So if you heard something on a radio station, are you not allowed to share what you heard because you can't link it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Can someone explain a forum rule that makes little sense to me. Apparently you need to have a link whenever providing information. They do realize that information is available from places other than the internet. Radio and TV for example. So if you heard something on a radio station, are you not allowed to share what you heard because you can't link it?
                        It's just to provide some proof of what is being said. It's not a forum rule. It's like an unwritten, kind of like backing up whatever news you are informing.

Comment

• IDK about any of you, but I am getting pretty tired of all this namby pamby throwing the ball around in football games. I want a solid wall of an OL with tackles as TE that pushes the line of scrimmage 3 yards before the RB even gets the ball behind a fullback the size of a small freight truck. I want to watch an offense that just eats up yards in 3 to 5 yard clips up and down the field beating the defense into submission. I want to see single possessions that eat up entire quarters.

Am I the only person who enjoys that anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            It's just to provide some proof of what is being said. It's not a forum rule. It's like an unwritten, kind of like backing up whatever news you are informing.
                            If it isn't a rule then why do they close threads without them?

Comment

IDK about any of you, but I am getting pretty tired of all this namby pamby throwing the ball around in football games. I want a solid wall of an OL with tackles as TE that pushes the line of scrimmage 3 yards before the RB even gets the ball behind a fullback the size of a small freight truck. I want to watch an offense that just eats up yards in 3 to 5 yard clips up and down the field beating the defense into submission. I want to see single possessions that eat up entire quarters.

Am I the only person who enjoys that anymore?
                              No, I hate all that stupid stuff.

Comment

If it isn't a rule then why do they close threads without them?
                                I believe if you make a thread about the Giants or a player you need to back it up with a link.

Comment

Working...
                                X