This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I believe if you make a thread about the Giants or a player you need to back it up with a link.
    I get that, restating the rule wasn't the question. Why is it a rule. What if you got the info from the radio, or a spycam in the shower room? You can't link it but it is still information.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      If it isn't a rule then why do they close threads without them?
      Because it can be misleading without a link. Maybe to clean up the boards from a bunch of made up threads

Comment

I get that, restating the rule wasn't the question. Why is it a rule. What if you got the info from the radio, or a spycam in the shower room? You can't link it but it is still information.
        I think you made excellent points. I think you are right and it is strange how they do things on here. Good work jenn!!

Comment

If YA overheard it while handing out towels in the locker room, then no link is necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            If YA overheard it while handing out towels in the locker room, then no link is necessary.
            I wouldn't mind that job. I'd make sure to hand out really small towels like the ones you get in cheap motels.

Comment

I believe if you make a thread about the Giants or a player you need to back it up with a link.
              Agreed. I also feel that if you are a mod who is deleting threads because of this you are sad.

Comment

No, I hate all that stupid stuff.
                You're wrong, it's great

Comment

Because bad people like MH can spread their hate speech about Tommy and Eli and the masses would eat it up. Thats not a world I want to live in.

Comment

Lmao! He watches this thread very closely btw.

Comment

You're wrong, it's great

Comment

• I'd get the rule if this was an information board, but it is an opinion based message board. If you don't believe something, I think everyone can find their way to google easy enough.

Comment

I wouldn't mind that job. I'd make sure to hand out really small towels like the ones you get in cheap motels.
                          That's pervetred jmike. Those players are much more than eye candy.

Comment

• Anyone interested in joining my double A fantasy baseball league next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                              That's pervetred jmike. Those players are much more than eye candy.
                              Yes, we unfortunately have seen that some of them do indeed have feelings and weaknesses.

Comment

I wonder how he knows these guys or has access to them like that. I always pegged him for one of those guys who attends a Yankee fantasy camp for adults. Where adults pay to put on the pinstripes and play ball with retired ex Yankees.

Comment

Working...
                                X