This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Yes, we unfortunately have seen that some of them do indeed have feelings and weaknesses.
    I mean don't get me wrong I would be lying if I said I didn't think Carl banks is a handsome SOB. But let's not forget they are people too

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I wouldn't mind that job. I'd make sure to hand out really small towels like the ones you get in cheap motels.
      Ohh Em Gee, I can see Eli running around the locker room with nothing but a hand towel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        That's pervetred jmike. Those players are much more than eye candy.
        Of course they are more than eye candy, but they are still eye candy.

Comment

I wonder how he knows these guys or has access to them like that. I always pegged him for one of those guys who attends a Yankee fantasy camp for adults. Where adults pay to put on the pinstripes and play ball with retired ex Yankees.
          That would have been fun until Jeter retired.

Comment

I mean don't get me wrong I would be lying if I said I didn't think Carl banks is a handsome SOB. But let's not forget they are people too
            He really isn't

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Ohh Em Gee, I can see Eli running around the locker room with nothing but a hand towel.
              Love Eli, really do; but in the world of NFL eye candy, he's broccoli.

Comment

I wonder how he knows these guys or has access to them like that. I always pegged him for one of those guys who attends a Yankee fantasy camp for adults. Where adults pay to put on the pinstripes and play ball with retired ex Yankees.
                He mentioned something about overhearing players' conversations in the locker room, while organizing equipment or uniforms, in one thread. So I seriously took it that he's some sort of attendant, there.

Comment

Ugh so sexist. We are NOT objects.

Comment

If YA overheard it while handing out towels in the locker room, then no link is necessary.
                    Lmao
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Ugh so sexist. We are NOT objects.
                      I am quite certain you are not. You get a bath sheet.

Comment

hey
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He mentioned something about overhearing players' conversations in the locker room, while organizing equipment or uniforms, in one thread. So I seriously took it that he's some sort of attendant, there.
                          If he really is they should look into installing a Bide for Erik Flowers. Maybe that will make him move better out there.
                          Last edited by Ztown; 10-12-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• I'll tell you what the Waffle House is lousy. Denny's or Perkins are much better.

Comment

I'll tell you what the Waffle House is lousy. Denny's or Perkins are much better.
                              they are all nasty

Comment

they are all nasty
                                But at Denny's you can get 3 pancakes, 3 pieces of sausage, 2 eggs, and toast for like $8

Comment

Working...
                                X