This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    But at Denny's you can get 3 pancakes, 3 pieces of sausage, 2 eggs, and toast for like $8
    You can dig through my trash and get better food for free.

Comment

• Cracka Barrel fo sho

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        You can dig through my trash and get better food for free.
        Yea but you are a good cook so I'm sure there is some good eatin in yur garbage.

Comment

IDK about any of you, but I am getting pretty tired of all this namby pamby throwing the ball around in football games. I want a solid wall of an OL with tackles as TE that pushes the line of scrimmage 3 yards before the RB even gets the ball behind a fullback the size of a small freight truck. I want to watch an offense that just eats up yards in 3 to 5 yard clips up and down the field beating the defense into submission. I want to see single possessions that eat up entire quarters.

Am I the only person who enjoys that anymore?

No. I love that. But Vince Lombardi is dead so we're stuck with this artsy-fartsy crap

Comment

I'd get the rule if this was an information board, but it is an opinion based message board. If you don't believe something, I think everyone can find their way to google easy enough.

There's no link requirement for opinions. The requirement is if someone states the opinion is coming from a proven source. Otherwise it would be all day with "The NFL gives Eli Manning gets special treatment because of his last name, I've heard that it's a rule with the NFL" I have no issue with the policy, there are more than enough whacko made up "facts" in tagf.

I think the rule is simply to prevent folks from tossing out ridiculous claims and assigning them to anonymous sources.

Comment

Love Eli, really do; but in the world of NFL eye candy, he's broccoli.
              wimmins is so harsh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                No. I love that. But Vince Lombardi is dead so we're stuck with this artsy-fartsy crap
                LOL

Comment

There's no link requirement for opinions. The requirement is if someone states the opinion is coming from a proven source. Otherwise it would be all day with "The NFL gives Eli Manning gets special treatment because of his last name, I've heard that it's a rule with the NFL" I have no issue with the policy, there are more than enough whacko made up "facts" in tagf.

I think the rule is simply to prevent folks from tossing out ridiculous claims and assigning them to anonymous sources.
                  But when somebody says, "Just heard Banks say on WFAN..........", or "Just recorded from the bug in Bromley's jock......" and then 2 posts later, provide a link or thread will be closed. How is somebody going to link to Bromley's jock?

Comment

wimmins is so harsh
                    I still want the team swimsuit calendar.

Comment

But when somebody says, "Just heard Banks say on WFAN..........", or "Just recorded from the bug in Bromley's jock......" and then 2 posts later, provide a link or thread will be closed. How is somebody going to link to Bromley's jock?
                      One is a valid source and can be verified, the other can only ever be verified by Mrs. Bromley since I assume Bromley is a good christian god fearin' man.

Comment

I still want the team swimsuit calendar.
                        I Know, right? Swimsuit models are so beautiful!

Comment

I Know, right? Swimsuit models are so beautiful!
                          No, with the players in swimsuits....geez

Comment

• Comment

lol my dog does this sometimes. she'll look ready, so you toss a ball up, and she just watches it hit her in the head.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Ugh so sexist. We are NOT objects.
                                I am.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X