This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    The DRC PI was the worst call of that kind I've seen since the 89 divisional game against the Rams. As for Beckham, he is an attention seeking *****. He almost cost them the game after winning it for them because of his attention seeking bull****.
    IDK, seemed he just wasn't thinking. He was really excited and screwed up. Hardly the worst mistake on the field yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Someone mentioned it was the woman ref that threw the flag. Figures.
      ummm...what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        ODB is a spectacular player but it's SO hard to root for him.
        Honestly in my 50 years as a Giants fan I can't remember any player that I didn't want to root for.....Until now.
        Shockey for me. Odel has been working his way there, but not there yet.

Comment

I don't know that I care about his antics. I'm just saying it's hard to root for him.

And BTW....I'm friggin DONE with the kicking net antics. Time to move on.
          Meh, I love watching a mediocre joke being beat into the ground, so it works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            ummm...what?
            Yea Someone told me it was a lady ref.
            Hes an idiot so I wouldnt be surprised if he were wrong.

Comment

I don't know that I care about his antics. I'm just saying it's hard to root for him.

And BTW....I'm friggin DONE with the kicking net antics. Time to move on.
              He's on your team. He's the only guy worth rooting for most of the time.

You know whos hard to root for? The defensive line.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                He's on your team. He's the only guy worth rooting for most of the time.

You know whos hard to root for? The defensive line.
                Ugh, all that money on JPP and OV and getting mostly nothing from them. Seems Snaks and Hank are getting it done though.

Comment

Shockey for me. Odel has been working his way there, but not there yet.
                  See I loved Shockey and Jacobs.

I guess I get the sense that those guys cared about winning the most. But that's just MY impression.

ODB seems to be all about himself.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Yea Someone told me it was a lady ref.
                    Hes an idiot so I wouldnt be surprised if he were wrong.
                    I actually had no idea she was one of the officials yesterday lol. Just the mumbling, bumbling idiot who didn't know "how to words?!" on the mic all day.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

See I loved Shockey and Jacobs.

I guess I get the sense that those guys cared about winning the most. But that's just MY impression.

ODB seems to be all about himself.
                      If anything, Shockey was the same as ODB. Actually, he might have been worse, because he complained about the team while on it.

Jacobs....didn't even know he was in the discussion tbh. Love that guy!

To say ODB doesn't care about winning the most is absurd. That's LITERALLY THE REASON he gets worked up.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have charm now?
                        Only to those of us who look very, very, very, very closely.

Comment

• I don't have any issues with his antics, jp. There are much more important things to get worked up about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I don't have any issues with his antics, jp. There are much more important things to get worked up about.
                            Yep. Like spending a bajillion dollars on a D-line who can't touch a QB lol

I'm still trying to wrap my head around keeping JPP......
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

If anything, Shockey was the same as ODB. Actually, he might have been worse, because he complained about the team while on it.

Jacobs....didn't even know he was in the discussion tbh. Love that guy!

To say ODB doesn't care about winning the most is absurd. That's LITERALLY THE REASON he gets worked up.
                              I didn't mean to suggest he didn't care about winning. I just don't think he cares enough. I think that friggin catch has changed him forever.
                              Too much...too early.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I must be the only fan that doesn't care about his "antics" I guess.

If he's keeping us in games, and being the player we need to win games? Then I don't care what these guys do.
                                He isn't breaking laws. He isn't killing people. Beating his girl.

We have a guy who could go down as one of the greats at the pace he's keeping. I hope I still know you guys in 30 years so I can remind you that you hated him lol

Oh, who am I kidding, Morehead will be dead by then lol
                                I'll never understand when enough will be enough. It wasnt last week, or the week before. Wasnt the Carolina game, wasnt the Jet game when he punted the ball in OT instead of handing it to the ref. I could go on and on and on. His on field antics are worse than TO.
                                You act like we curse him every time he scores. I want him to be responsible. Jump up and down with your teammates, get excited but stop with this showmanship crap. Be a ****ing pro.
                                Taunting the safety on his first td....

"I scored a game winning TD, everybody look at me!! Let me take my helmet off so you can see my face!!! Let me go up to the net again and propose. Everybody look how funny I am. ME ME ME MEEE"

Comment

Working...
                                X