• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    ummm...what?
    Lol, finally.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      If anything, Shockey was the same as ODB. Actually, he might have been worse, because he complained about the team while on it.

Jacobs....didn't even know he was in the discussion tbh. Love that guy!

To say ODB doesn't care about winning the most is absurd. That's LITERALLY THE REASON he gets worked up.
      Thought I'd preempt the "throwing the helmet into the stands" thing.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

He's on your team. He's the only guy worth rooting for most of the time.

You know whos hard to root for? The defensive line.
        The defense kept us in the game yesterday. Dont know what youre watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I'll never understand when enough will be enough. It wasnt last week, or the week before. Wasnt the Carolina game, wasnt the Jet game when he punted the ball in OT instead of handing it to the ref. I could go on and on and on. His on field antics are worse than TO.
          You act like we curse him every time he scores. I want him to be responsible. Jump up and down with your teammates, get excited but stop with this showmanship crap. Be a ****ing pro.
          Taunting the safety on his first td....

"I scored a game winning TD, everybody look at me!! Let me take my helmet off so you can see my face!!! Let me go up to the net again and propose. Everybody look how funny I am. ME ME ME MEEE"
          It's disturbing that you care so much.

The Carolina game was the one that bothered me. It was the first time someone got under his skin, and he didn't know how to handle it. But ya know what? it was one game in his first 2 seasons, so be it.

other than that, I don't care about a single one of those things you mentioned. he doesn't talk **** about his team, or do any of the other things I mentioned earlier, so.....he's the best player on my team, and that's who I'm pulling for.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Only to those of us who look very, very, very, very closely.
            Ah, that explains it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Thought I'd preempt the "throwing the helmet into the stands" thing.
              OHH!! Yea.
              that was ridiculous. It was an accident, just like the FG net thing.
              I remember at the time defending Jacobs, because that team was so dead, and he was the only one with some sort of fire.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Lol, finally.....
                ?

Comment

If anything, Shockey was the same as ODB. Actually, he might have been worse, because he complained about the team while on it.

Jacobs....didn't even know he was in the discussion tbh. Love that guy!

To say ODB doesn't care about winning the most is absurd. That's LITERALLY THE REASON he gets worked up.
                  In a way Shockey was like Odell, BUT Shockey never over did the celebrating and wouldnt get penalized for celebrating. Shockey and Jacobs brought positive energy. I dont get that feeling with Odell. I dont think players look to Odell like they did Shockey and Jacobs. They were leaders in a way. Odells still young but who the hell would want to follow that?

Comment

The defense kept us in the game yesterday. Dont know what youre watching.
                    Yea as a whole, absolutely.
                    our DEs have been invisible.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's disturbing that you care so much.

The Carolina game was the one that bothered me. It was the first time someone got under his skin, and he didn't know how to handle it. But ya know what? it was one game in his first 2 seasons, so be it.

other than that, I don't care about a single one of those things you mentioned. he doesn't talk **** about his team, or do any of the other things I mentioned earlier, so.....he's the best player on my team, and that's who I'm pulling for.
                      Whys it disturbing? Have you been watching the last two weeks? I dont want his garbage to **** up our season.Christ man, wake up.
                      Players like this can be a cancer.

Comment

Whys it disturbing? Have you been watching the last two weeks? I dont want his garbage to **** up our season.Christ man, wake up.
                        Players like this can be a cancer.
                        you're such a drama queen.....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

you're such a drama queen.....
                          Maybe if I start talking to nets youll think Im normal like Odell.

Comment

?
                            He posted that only to get a reaction from you. No other reason.

Comment

He posted that only to get a reaction from you. No other reason.
                              Ah, I guess I am easy.

Comment

Shockey for me. Odel has been working his way there, but not there yet.
                                Shockey and Jacobs for me. I know that makes me anathema on the boards but they both just outtalked their play.

Comment

Working...
                                X