This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You see the picture "Why Houston is terrible" and its two o lineman blocking each other during a passing play? lol
    lmao no. I haven't been on my phone much today.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I'm not sure I will be able too do that.

Keep it under 1st degree I mean
      After the next job say "It took team work to make the dream work!!!!!!!!!!" as sarcastic as possible.

Comment

I'm not sure I will be able too do that.

Keep it under 1st degree I mean
        Then, I would wear a disguise.
        Might I suggest a luchador mask?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

After the next job say "It took team work to make the dream work!!!!!!!!!!" as sarcastic as possible.
          Right...good advice.......because Sarcasman has issues conveying sarcasm.......
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You don't know the guy; he was 100% sincere, imo tbph
            Then the only thing to do is get as many motivational kitten posters you can find and late one night wallpaper every inch of his office, walls, ceiling, floor, furniture, with them

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Then the only thing to do is get as many motivational kitten posters you can find and late one night wallpaper every inch of his office, walls, ceiling, floor, furniture, with them
              or cover it all in tin foil, and claim it was a team effort.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Imagine being Lewis Jr.? Catching one of your favorite players tree hunnith td. What a moment that must have been.

Comment

• Are we done with the Jennings experiment yet??
                  IRWT just posted the production, and I mean, I THOUGHT he was pretty bad....but.....the guy isn't even averaging 3 yards a carry.

I think it's time they fully integrate Perkins into the offense. With Vereen done, what harm could it do....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Are we done with the Jennings experiment yet??
                    IRWT just posted the production, and I mean, I THOUGHT he was pretty bad....but.....the guy isn't even averaging 3 yards a carry.

I think it's time they fully integrate Perkins into the offense. With Vereen done, what harm could it do....
                    I agree bring him on, the kid is quick and can bounce outside if he has to

Comment

I don't think I could keep a straight face.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        Going to NYC for the first time in over a decade - some Josh Groban play, my wife is gaga over him... Anyone recommend a place to eat, near the Imperial?
                        I see good reviews for Glass House Tavern - decent prices, duck on the menu, cozy.
                        Did you guys go yet, Jimmie? How was it?

Comment

Did you guys go yet, Jimmie? How was it?
                          Was scheduled for tomorrow night, and my wife agreed to try St. Andrews restaurant. Theater and train tickets bought, dinner reservations made - and now I have a severely painful toothache and my throat is swollen. Probably going to the dentist tomorrow - suffering through a double shift at work, now.

Probably the wife's mother or a friend can take my place...

Comment

Was scheduled for tomorrow night, and my wife agreed to try St. Andrews restaurant. Theater and train tickets bought, dinner reservations made - and now I have a severely painful toothache and my throat is swollen. Probably going to the dentist tomorrow - suffering through a double shift at work, now.

Probably the wife's mother or a friend can take my place...
                            Crap, that sucks; sorry man.

No chance of getting through the dentist early and going huh? If not, stepping aside so your wife can have her night on the town and a potential girls night out ain't the worst thing in the world for the marriage account. Feel better, man

Comment

Crap, that sucks; sorry man.

No chance of getting through the dentist early and going huh? If not, stepping aside so your wife can have her night on the town and a potential girls night out ain't the worst thing in the world for the marriage account. Feel better, man
                              Yes, it's so chivalrous of me, this stepping aside.

Comment

Yes, it's so chivalrous of me, this stepping aside.
                                Exactly. Maintain that.

Comment

Working...
                                X