X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Of course it was....for you.
    You'll find that I'm pretty generous....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Of course it was....for you.
      Just because he got off doesn't necessarily mean it was good.

I do admire his hey, "I'm done so who cares" kind of savoir faire

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Just because he got off doesn't necessarily mean it was good.

I do admire his hey, "I'm done so who cares" kind of savoir faire
        Yea, well.....people are always like "oh, that's it??" but lets be honest.....sometimes you gotta be lookin' out for numero uno......nam sayin'?

Sometimes I would tell my lady "sorry...next time I'll bring my A-Game!"

but guess what......I don't care if I bring my A-Game....so joke's on her
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Yea, well.....people are always like "oh, that's it??" but lets be honest.....sometimes you gotta be lookin' out for numero uno......nam sayin'?

Sometimes I would tell my lady "sorry...next time I'll bring my A-Game!"

but guess what......I don't care if I bring my A-Game....so joke's on her
          Translation..........."I'll clean my room better next time Mom.....but then I leave it a mess.......joke's on Mom"
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You'll find that I'm pretty generous....
              You dont bring a pencil to a scissor fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                You dont bring a pencil to a scissor fight.
                Super ouch to both.....you are sick

Comment

• Dezz just likes to talk about scissors. His mom still doesn't let him use them.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have ZERO respect for Ben McAdoo at this point.

If you're being questioned about your players, you better be whistlin' dixie, and singing their praises as if they are the second coming of christ, because when you start clowing YOUR OWN GODDAMN TEAM, you're no better than media tabloid coverage, you $2 haircut, dumb mother****er.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• What'd I miss?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        What'd I miss?
                        It's just every interview I read, he's questioned about Beckham, and each time, he takes shots at him.

You don't talk **** about your own team. You will lose your team. He's already lost me, and I don't even play for him.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's just every interview I read, he's questioned about Beckham, and each time, he takes shots at him.

You don't talk **** about your own team. You will lose your team. He's already lost me, and I don't even play for him.
                          He doesnt have the clout to put Odell in his place. I think its well deserved though. Sooner or later Odell is going to cost us, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            He doesnt have the clout to put Odell in his place. I think its well deserved though. Sooner or later Odell is going to cost us, again.
                            You're missing the point Dezz.
                            It's fine if McAdoo has issues with Beckham's behavior. What's not fine is that he's talking to the media about it, constantly keeping us in the ****ing news about it. Someone like you should understand that, because if you're tired of hearing about it, then you should want it under wraps.
                            So he should be taking care of IN-HOUSE if he thinks its a problem.

Throwing shade with the media is SUCH a ***** move, it's underhanded, and if Odell is the problem child that some think he is, talking **** about him with the media certainly isn't going to ****ing help.

How goddamn stupid could McAdoo possibly be??
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Comment

You're missing the point Dezz.
                                It's fine if McAdoo has issues with Beckham's behavior. What's not fine is that he's talking to the media about it, constantly keeping us in the ****ing news about it. Someone like you should understand that, because if you're tired of hearing about it, then you should want it under wraps.
                                So he should be taking care of IN-HOUSE if he thinks its a problem.

Throwing shade with the media is SUCH a ***** move, it's underhanded, and if Odell is the problem child that some think he is, talking **** about him with the media certainly isn't going to ****ing help.

Lets get to the root of the problem and thats Odell. If Odell wasnt doing this **** the media wouldnt be focused on him and asking questions about him.

This is why I make a big deal out of this. Is MAc wrong in calling him out? In a way. Like you, I like to keep everything in house. Tom was good at that for the most part. But whens enough finally going to be enough?
                                Hes a friggin cancer if he doesnt get his **** together. We won Sunday and all the media can talk about his Odell and his BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X