This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Lets get to the root of the problem and thats Odell. If Odell wasnt doing this **** the media wouldnt be focused on him and asking questions about him.

This is why I make a big deal out of this. Is MAc wrong in calling him out? In a way. Like you, I like to keep everything in house. Tom was good at that for the most part. But whens enough finally going to be enough?
    Hes a friggin cancer if he doesnt get his **** together. We won Sunday and all the media can talk about his Odell and his BS
    I think that's the media culture. I personally feel like ODB was having a good day. What you view as his BS was just him having fun after having a big game, and winning. but hey, to each their own.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I think that's the media culture. I personally feel like ODB was having a good day. What you view as his BS was just him having fun after having a big game, and winning. but hey, to each their own.
      Taunting an opponent on his first TD, hugging the net, taking his helmet off as a endzone celebration, running half way around the stadium like we won the SB, proposing to the net....come on man.

Comment

• Jen
        Last edited by dezzzR; 10-19-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Jen
          Why can't you get my name right? I know it is a minor thing, but it really annoys me and you know it. Please stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Why can't you get my name right? I know it is a minor thing, but it really annoys me and you know it. Please stop.
            Mary?
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Taunting an opponent on his first TD, hugging the net, taking his helmet off as a endzone celebration, running half way around the stadium like we won the SB, proposing to the net....come on man.
              I care about approximately......ZERO of those things....lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Yennyferr?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I care about approximately......ZERO of those things....
                  Then dont ***** when the media brings it to Ben. lol

Comment

Yennyferr?
                    Yen?

Comment

Then dont ***** when the media brings it to Ben. lol
                      No that's WHY I think it's blown out of epic proportions. We're not LOSING games because of Odell Beckham Jr......we lose games because our team is playing bad.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I agree. The is tempest in a teapot ****.

Sarcasman, woke up feeling Shakespearean

Comment

• Remember when MH would take away my z's when I was annoying?

Comment

Remember when MH would take away my z's when I was annoying?
                            Yea, your name is basically:
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No that's WHY I think it's blown out of epic proportions. We're not LOSING games because of Odell Beckham Jr......we lose games because our team is playing bad.
                              Stop with that.
                              You just claimed Bens losing the team. If he losses the team the Giants are ****ed and we WILL be losing. And it will all be because of Odell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Mary?
                                Flattered, but I don't think we are a good match.

Comment

Working...
                                X