• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    what a good movie to watch
    Arthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I know that, but it made a better story so I went with it.

Mr Artistic License
      You shouldn't give your full name here.

Comment

ummmmmm.....haven't seen that many good ones lately.

I did like Suicide Squad, but that's because I'm not a comic book fan boy and don't care about what shade of grey was used on Deadshot's mask, or the proper volume voice of Killer Croc.....ya know...the dumb stuff super fans complain about lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I know that, but it made a better story so I went with it.

Mr Artistic License
          Ok, I'm good with it!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Sarc....when are you in town for a game next? We should eat some ****ty bar food and slam some Guinness?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              You shouldn't give your full name here.
              I'm fed up, jenn! My identity has already been stolen and used to file false tax returns with the IRS, who by the way has been off so helpful and accommodating, I don't care about noting anymore!

Sarcasman, rebel without a clue

Comment

About 2 weeks ago we went to the movie Sully that was ok..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  ooo I forgot about that. Need to check that out.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    Yea Im waiting to watch that because its still a bootleg version.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Sarc....when are you in town for a game next? We should eat some ****ty bar food and slam some Guinness?

I'm probably gonna do open mic again at Puerta Azul on Thursday but then heading back to stupid LI thereafter since middle son is coming home form college for the weekend.

Maybe the Bears game will be the next time I can stay through Monday although I should be up most Thursdays and weekends

Comment

ummmmmm.....haven't seen that many good ones lately.

I did like Suicide Squad, but that's because I'm not a comic book fan boy and don't care about what shade of grey was used on Deadshot's mask, or the proper volume voice of Killer Croc.....ya know...the dumb stuff super fans complain about lol
                        I was surprised, I thought I would hate it. Wasnt too bad although I didnt like Will Smith as Deadshot. Just seemed like Deadshot was Mike Lowrey from Bad Boys. I thought Emo Joker was awful but thats about it. Ending was a little mehhh too.

Comment

ooo I forgot about that. Need to check that out.
                          it was pretty good hell it was the first time I had been in a movie theater in over 20 years ... haha

Comment

I'm probably gonna do open mic again at Puerta Azul on Thursday but then heading back to stupid LI thereafter since middle son is coming home form college for the weekend.

Maybe the Bears game will be the next time I can stay through Monday although I should be up most Thursdays and weekends
                            Oh ****...Puerta Azul? Oh you fancy!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I was surprised, I thought I would hate it. Wasnt too bad although I didnt like Will Smith as Deadshot. Just seemed like Deadshot was Mike Lowrey from Bad Boys. I thought Emo Joker was awful but thats about it. Ending was a little mehhh too.
                              I thought Will Smith was great in it, same with Margot Robbie. I went in with no expectations because I knew so little about it, and I just thought it was a good action flick with decent comedy.

Yea, wasn't big on Joker either, but luckily he was just a side character. It's hilarious to think that I was kinda rooting for Harley to NOT end up with him lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

one man show just you that is ?

Comment

Working...
                                X