X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    gaymike
    Yass
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      gaymike
      You're a *******
      Last edited by Ztown; 10-20-2016, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Wow Byron, what a lame joke
        I blame jennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          of course

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Does he play CB?
            LAME, Nelly

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              LAME, Nelly
              Did he hurt his leg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Wow Byron, what a lame joke
                Sorry Rudy good to see ya hope all I well and your breathing easy ..soasf

Comment

surely, you can't be serious

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    I am serious and don't call me Shirley

Comment

I am serious and don't call me Shirley
                      Last edited by jmike; 10-20-2016, 04:05 PM. Reason: no idea why this posted twice

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I dont know. Everything was civil....so stupid.
                        I understand it. It's not football related and it's a touchy subject that can easily veer off into a socio-political discussion.

"I think he should be cut immediately!!"

"OK"

Is there really more to say about it other than violent agreement?

The first person to say, "slow down, he recognized his issues and is sought help. He clearly back slid based on the latest incident and that should be addressed and yeah, he should not be a representative of the NY Giants but I commend the guy for getting help and recognizing the need to do so" is for sure going to get attacked and called a supporter of domestic abuse. I just don't see any positive upside to the conversation at all and I understand why the mods shut them all down.

Flame away

Comment

I understand it. It's not football related and it's a touchy subject that can easily veer off into a socio-political discussion.

"OK"

The first person to say, "slow down, he recognized his issues and is sought help. He clearly back slid based on the latest incident and that should be addressed and yeah, he should not be a representative of the NY Giants but I commend the guy for getting help and recognizing the need to do so" is for sure going to get attacked and called a supporter of domestic abuse. I just don't see any positive upside to the conversation at all and I understand why the mods shut them all down.

Flame away
                          Yea, logical thoughts have no place here. GTFO
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

"OK"

Flame away
                            nothing wrong with this man... I don't like discussing **** like this he'll get what he's got coming what I think about it won't make one bit of difference ... throw the ****ing book at him !!!
                            Last edited by byron; 10-20-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

nothing wrong with this man... I don't like discussing **** like this he'll get what he's got coming what I think about it won't make one bit of difference ... throw the ****ing book at him !!!
                              I don't like talking about it either. It's indefensible, what else is there to say?

I think leaving the threads open just encourages (not the right word) it becoming a soapbox issue in tagf with each poster one upping the next with his/her level of outrage. Who needs that on a football board? Not me.

Comment

I don't like talking about it either. It's indefensible, what else is there to say?

I think leaving the threads open just encourages (not the right word) it becoming a soapbox issue in tagf with each poster one upping the next with his/her level of outrage. Who needs that on a football board? Not me.
                                totally agree The whole thing is sad and I feel bad for the kids and wife ...but I look to football for fun and entertainment not what seems to be an endless stream of drama that goes on year after year of late.. The NFL really needs to walk the walk when comes to their hard *** policy talk " DV your out " end of story ... I hope I'm not coming across as heartless here get him of the team end the story ....

Comment

Working...
                                X