wow
      was you able to watch all of that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Back off, Chris Brown.
        Only Rudy and Yenn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Ok fine, but whys he getting kicked off the team now?
          Because it's confirmation.
          Suspended for being in the news....but gets cut because he actually is the POS we thought....

Personally I think there's a difference.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            was you able to watch all of that ?
            yep

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              wow
              When she said Im going to do much worse than give you a one star he should have pulled over and kicked her to get out.

"Youre going to be all over gawker." This is the problem riiiight here. She thinks her opinion is sooooo important.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                When she said Im going to do much worse than give you a one star he should have pulled over and kicked her to get out.

"Youre going to be all over gawker." This is the problem riiiight here. She thinks her opinion is sooooo important.
                I've been on the receiving end of those types of things. I always loved it when people want to share with me their rightious indignation about the tip line on their credit card receipt. It's my fault because of my sense of entitlement that it is there doncha know.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  well he called us soft this morning ! A guy has feelings ya know being my sixty's and all

I'm with ya ****ing romans !

I know, I can't believe it. He's so insensitive

Comment

I know, I can't believe it. He's so insensitive
                    I don't think he meant to be. I believe his point was that entirely too many people are uncomfortable hearing opinions that differ from their own. It was simply a poor choice of words.

Comment

And I think that is because of the childish way they treat the board members. If you treat people like children they act like children. I participate in several unmoderated boards (this one is for when I am at work) and the maturaity level of the populace and discussions far exceed what you find here; with nobody telling them what they can and cannot talk about or any risk of banning for whatever reason. They allow the members to police themselves.

That's probably easier to do on a board that is not sponsored/owned by a socially paranoid corporate conglomerate.

Comment

I don't think he meant to be. I believe his point was that entirely too many people are uncomfortable hearing opinions that differ from their own. It was simply a poor choice of words.
                        i was joking, literal Lois!

Comment

That's probably easier to do on a board that is not sponsored/owned by a socially paranoid corporate conglomerate.
                          Of course it is; but it doesn't mean they shouldn't do it.

Always better to face your citicism than hide from it.

Comment

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize.

Comment

whew !

Comment

• I find it so frustrating on here. People say things they don't really mean and get upset when I take them literally or ask for clarification. Or when I am joking around with somebody, I find myself apologizing all the time because I didn't know they were actually being offended. I could make a very long list of people I unintentially offended in the last few months. How the **** am I supposed to know?

ugh

Comment

Working...
                                X